Teaser preview

Taeyeon-centric One/Multiple Shots

 

 

 

 

  1. SEOTAE

 

 

 

  • “Tae, wake up! Taeyeon!!” Yuri whispered loudly and shook the sleeping girl vigorously. The sleepy one yawned and groggily spoke, “Nghh….Yul… We’re in the library, have some decency man…hoam…”

 

 

 

Yuri rolled her eyes at her friend. “Pfft, says the one who chose to sleep in a library during the EXAM period and taking other people’s spot. Decency my .”

 

 

 

“Hmm yeah whatever you say Yul.” The short-haired brunette with blonde tips waved off her friend’s statement and tried to continue her sleep. The slightly tanned but gorgeous, taller girl pestered Taeyeon again, only this time in a threatening voice, “I swear to God Kim, if you don’t open your eyes right now, you’re going to miss a lifetime opportunity with a new, hot chick, exactly your type. Big Bs. You know why? Because-“

 

 

 

“Hot chick? Where?!” Yuri immediately regretted her choice of words and facepalmed herself. Now the entire student body is staring at her seemingly nutcase of a friend.

 

 

 

 

à  “Hey, watch where you’re going!”

 

 

 

    “I-I’m sorry. I’m so, so sorry.”

 

 

 

“H-hey, aren’t you friends with that hot- that girl?” Taeyeon pointed towards the Barbie look-alike at the corner of the library. The shy girl muttered a small ‘yes’ while looking at the floor.

 

 

 

  • “Dude, this is your chance! Use her! I mean, you’re all looks but no brain, right? Ask her to do your homework or stuffs!”

 

 

“Aish Kwon, stop ruining my self esteem. Hmm, I should, right? There’s no harm done anyway.”

 

 

 

 

 

  • “Hey Seo, I’m going out with Bora for a while, do you mind helping me with my Maths?”

 

 

“Y-yeah, sure.”

 

 

“Thanks Seo! You’re the best!” she kissed Seohyun’s cheeks and skipped out of the house happily, not knowing what effects it has on the other girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  1. TAEYEONXYOU

 

 

  • Kim Taeyeon!!!! How dare you sleep in my class!!!” A loud, booming voice echoed throughout the whole class. Nobody ever dared to utter a sound in Ms. Sunny’s class, what more sleeping.

 

 

 

‘This kid sure has guts, huh.’ ______ thought. Taeyeon was startled with the loud voice and bowed her head repeatedly.

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry Miss! It won’t happen again!”

 

 

“You better keep your promise, Miss Kim. I’ve heard from the other teachers as well that you have been dozing off in their classes. Not only that, your grades have been deteriorating! Do you think you could actually ace the tests by sleeping all the time? Look at Miss _____, a top student, but never once she dares to get a shut eye during school periods!”  ‘That’s because I’m sitting behind the tall kids, so you can’t see me sleeping. Besides, you’re a scary teacher, Miss.’

 

 

 

 

  • Somehow I felt sorry for her. I agree, learning an unfamiliar language could be tough. Since my family originated from the States, I went through difficulties with Hangul. But I’m ok now hahaha.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon, you are to be paired with _________ to have her help you with English. Since she’s from the States, it should be no big deal for her. I saw Taeyeon nodding her head weakly to the teacher.

 

 

 

 

‘______. Hmm poor bastard.’ “W-wait, _______?!! Me, Miss Sunny??” I pointed at myself, shocked. Miss Sunny took her attention off the paper she was reading and looked at me.

 

 

 

“Yes, Miss ______. Have you any problem with that?”

 

 

 

“N-no Miss.”

 

 

 

“Good, I expect better results from her this coming test then.”

 

 

  • “Ugh how slow can you be?? It’s past tense, so it should be with –ed!” I’ve never felt so frustrated with someone in my whole life. Everything about her just irks me.

 

 

 

“I-I have to go now.”

 

 

 

“What??!”

 

 

 

“I’m sorry but I really have to go now. See you on Thursday.” I decided to follow her this time round. Taeyeon is always sleepy in class or during our tutor lessons and she always have to go home earlier.

 

 

 

 

  • “Why are you working? Shouldn’t you be at home, studying or something?” Taeyeon looked nervous and panicked because students aren’t allowed to work part-time.

 

 

 

“P-please, don’t tell anyone about this! I’ll do anything, I swear!”

 

 

 

 

  1. Taengsic

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • “I’m telling you Sica, quit playing. We have yet to cover Bio and Chem!” Taeyeon said as she pushes away the girl who has been plastering her s on her right hand. Not to mention, Jessica is very blessed in the chest department.

 

 

 

“Awhh Taengoo, can’t we do something else? We’ve been staring at the stupid questions for hours already and I’m bored to death.”

 

 

 

You’ve been staring, I’ve been trying to explain to you the concept of thermodynamics for almost an hour and yet you paid no attention!”

 

 

“Ain’t my fault Physics is such an .”

 

 

 

 

 

  • “So what do you suggest we study?”

 

 

 

Jessica pretended to think, “Hmm what about Biology?”

 

 

 

“Bio sounds good. Hmm lets revise chapter-“

 

 

 

“I have a chapter in mind. I even did some revision on this yesterday.” The brunette said in a seductive tone. The focused girl seemed pleasantly surprised.

 

 

 

“Wow, really? That’s great! Which chap?”

 

 

 

“Here, let me show you~~” And so the sly girl began stripping off her clothes, one by one.

 

 

 

“S-Sica…what are you doing??” The shorter girl was close to having a nosebleed but tried to hold it in.

 

 

 

“I’m going to show you the chapter I studied yesterday. Reproduction.” She made the title sounded so sensual as she seductively bent down to her skirt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Lol the teasers for whichever story you want me to write first. Vote up! Btw follow me on twitter, @LyShidae if you wanna be friends or something. Just tell me you’re my reader and I’ll follow you back ;) it's new, so i dont follow a lot of people or have followers lol. i have a personal one, @lynnothedino but im not active on that one for this month hehe. Byee