CHAPTER V

THE FRAT GUY & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-=+ CHAPTER V +=-

Dara tried to flex her legs. It seems like she has been seating here for quite a while now. She doesn't know why, but it  felt like it's not allowed to move. The room is completely silent, only mild breathing of the others can be heard and the buzzing of the air-conditioning. Suddenly, she remembered the last incident in which she saw how the YG frat humiliated a neophyte in the canteen. They made him wear girl clothes with complete make-up, high-heels and wig. She now wonders what the Sorority sisters would make her do. Would they ask me to wear man's clothes? Well, it won't be much humiliating compared to men cross-dressing. But Hyorin said they are different from YG frat. Relax Dara. You can do it.  

Dara almost jump from where she was seating when she heard the squeak of the door opening. She straightened her body and anticipated something to happen. She betted that most of the girls were surprised with the squeaking sound of the door. She tensed upon hearing several footsteps. Perhaps the members are entering the room now.

"Hi ladies. Please continue to bow your heads as I explain to you the regulations. I'm Min Hyorin by the way, I was the one who welcomed you all earlier. I am the leader of YG Sorority. As most of you know, this is a sisterhood. Just like YG Frat, which is the male counterpart of this Sorority, we mainly focus on good camaraderie, we all aim here to be your friends, at best, be your family. This sisterhood is something that I am very proud of, we are like a family here, helping each other in everything. Both YG Sorority and Fraternity missions are the same, we work together. So if you end up being accepted, look forward to expanding the number of your family and friends, not just here but with the fraternity also. But not everything comes for free. First, for two weeks you will be under the supervision of a senior member of the YG organizations. We will guide, test, and check how much would you go just to be accepted here. You have to trust the senior member that will be assigned to you. Follow their orders, accept them, because they will be the ones who will be deciding whether or not you can join us. Whether you are fit to be one of us." Hyorin continued as she walked towards the middle.

Dara could hear the footsteps while Hyorin speaks, but as Hyorin said, they have to stay put and she did what she was told.  Dara curled her fingers in a fist. She was so nervous she thinks she will pass out any time soon. YG frat? Family. Aigoo. What did I get myself into?!

"Bow your heads lower, close your eyes. Somebody will come to you to put a blindfold on your eyes. Then they will guide you out of the room. They will bring you to a place where you can start knowing each other. Just the two of you, take that time to be connected to the Senior member as you will be spending 2 weeks of your lives with them. Remember ladies. Trust. You need to trust them, or everything else will fail."

She breathed in and out trying to compose herself. Relax. Everything will be fine. Trust, it's okay to trust.

"Ladies. You have to be obedient, and follow your seniors. Everyone underwent the same path, I did the same. You just need to trust them, be compliant, they will never let anything bad happen to you. From today onwards, they will be your masters. This is the time when you need to be submissive. This is your way to becoming a part of YG. Good luck ladies."

Suddenly she felt somebody behind her, the person put a blind fold on her eyes and held her arm. She can feel the person at her back, then that person held her other arm. She tried to imagine the person holding her with their skin  touching,  but she can't make any out of it. Suddenly the person nudge her to move forward which she didn't understand. The person sighed and she almost sensed a familiar sound. She shook her head and stayed still. The person then released her left arm and touched her back, gently pushing her forward which she now understood. While they were walking, the person grabbed her hand instead of her arm, the person even tangled all their fingers. Now she felt the person walking in front of her instead of being at her back, pulling her behind slowly. She just followed. Trust. I need to trust this sister.

As they were walking, Dara tried to wiggle her fingers a bit, gently caressing the person's hand. Calloused. Her hand is a bit calloused. That's odd. She walked in silence and in darkness when suddenly they stopped. The person then grabbed her other free hand and tangled their fingers all together. She doesn't know why, but she felt shivers.

She tried to even her breathing, as she felt somebody touched the band of the blindfold. And she was confused because the person guiding her was still holding both of her hands. Maybe she needed help? Two sisters?

Then the person slowly removed the blindfold from her eyes, but her eyes remained closed. She was afraid to see the sister that she will get to know to in two weeks time, her ticket to a non-failure grade. Slowly, she opened her eyes and what she saw first was... Gummy smile?

She put her gaze a bit higher and saw Jiyong smiling at her. Her instant reflex was to remove her hands from his hands, but he didn't let her instead, he pulled her closer to him.

"You're on your own now bro." She heard somebody speak and her eyes widened when Jiyong pulled her more, causing her to bump on his chest. He released her hands when he pulled her and put it on her back.

"Thanks bro." Jiyong said, then he looked down on her face. "So, I'm Kwon Jiyong. Your master for two weeks." He smiled at her and Dara froze on the spot. She was near tears and Jiyong saw it. "Hey, it's not that bad."

Realizing that he is embracing her, she pulled away from him and answered. "B-but I don't want to join YG Frat! I-I appl--ied to YG Sorority." She snapped.

"But we're the same organization. Didn't you hear Hyorin? We are family." Jiyong answered her simply.

"I will not accept this." She shook her head.

Jiyong took a step away. "Oh okay, then you better quit."

"Q-quit?" With the mentioning of the word 'quit', she felt confused.

"Yes, not accepting this means you're backing out and quitting." Jiyong pressed his lips in a thin line. She stared at him not knowing what to say, still in awe on what situation she is in now. "Look, I don't really care. But seriously, why do you want to join YG Sorority? CL mentioned before that you have some hate towards frats. Hmmmm..." Jiyong rubbed his chin. "But isn't a sorority same?"

"Not your business and problem." She answered him.

"Yes, you are right. Not really my business. And not my problem as I've said, I'm part of YG already. But I don't know what your deal is, being sent by Professor Jung." Jiyong spoke finally touching the subject that Dara was trying to remember. The reason why she was here in the first place.

Dara felt her soul leaving her body upon this realization. And Jiyong saw the sudden change in her expression. She seemed afraid, nervous, and frail. "Did I say something wrong?"

Dara just stared at him blankly. "Hmmm, refusing to talk now? Anyway, I'll go back and inform Hyorin that you've quit. I'll do at least that for you." Jiyong walked pass her, going back to where they came from but he felt his shirt being tugged and he stopped. When he his back, Dara with her eyes closed was tugging his shirt.

"Wait. I need to be in the Sorority. I need to get in." Dara bit her lower lip and slowly opened her eyes. She stared on her hand which is grabbing a part of Jiyong's shirt. Jiyong touched her hand, removing her grip and faced her. But her gaze still focused on the tummy area of Jiyong.

"If you need to get in, you know how this works right?" Jiyong asked her.

She nodded. Embarrassed to look at Jiyong's eyes. She felt defeated and cornered. She can't do anything.

Jiyong grinned. "You need to follow my orders for two whole weeks."  

"I know." She simply answered without raising her gaze.

Jiyong bit his lower lip to suppress himself from smiling. "You need to stick with me for two whole weeks."

 She closed her eyes for a few seconds, then opened it again before answering Jiyong. "I know."

"You'll be mine for two whole weeks." Dara's eyes widened with his statement, she quickly raised her chin and looked at him straightly on his face.

"W-what?"

"You need to follow my orders right?" Jiyong asked her firmly and she was hesitant at first but she managed to nod.

"My first order is for you to be mine." Jiyong pressed his lips into a thin line acting serious. "So?" He asked her.

"Yours? Don't you think your taking advantage of this too much?" Dara glared at him.

Jiyong grin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter