CHAPTER IV

THE FRAT GUY & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-+= CHAPTER IV =+-

 

Gulping the rest of what's inside . Dara moved her head towards the other side. In a split second, she found Jiyong's face on the other side. A suppressed laugh can be heard in the background. She gasped when she inhaled his familiar scent again. She quickly stood up causing the cup of noodles topple over, spilling all the soup and remaining noodles. Hurriedly, Jiyong yanked her far away from the spilling hot soup and Seungri was already standing in front of them where Dara was originally standing, holding a bunch of tissues, stopping the soup from dripping from the table to the floor.

Seungri looked at his back. "Geez, get a room you two." He grinned to them.

Dara looked at the glass walls and caught their reflection on it. Jiyong's right hand is on her left shoulder, his arm on her chest. His left hand is on the right side of her waist. Immediately, she yanked Jiyong's arms from embracing her as she moved away from him.  She glared at him and Jiyong raised his hands up in the air as if surrendering.

"What? Just avoiding you from getting burns or getting wet from the soup." He smiled at her without his teeth showing.

She rolled her eyes and began to walk towards the exit of the store. "Whatever."

She walked fast, but after a few seconds, she can hear footsteps behind her. "It won't hurt you to say thanks."

She stopped from her tracks and spun around. She bowed 90 degrees Celsius, then lifted her head. "Thanks." She smiled sarcastically at him then turned again and resumed walking.

"You're most welcome." She heard from her right side, she glanced and saw Jiyong walking beside her. "So? What's your answer?"

She rolled her eyes once again. "No. I will not date you. SO find someone else to disturb."

"Don't want to." He simply answered and she looked at him, only to see him grinning.

She stopped on her tracks and face him. "You will seriously bug me to date you huh?"   

"You just figured that out just now? I've been telling you that over and over. YOU WILL DATE ME." He spelled it to her.

She sighed in frustration. "But why? Why me?" She answered him annoyed.

"That's it." He smiled at her again.

She closed her eyes for a split second and glared at him. "That's it?!" She can't really decipher this guy, she doesn't know if he is ridiculing her or something.

"Yes." He spoke, and she was surprised to see his serious face. No more gummy smile, no more grinning, it's almost stoic. And this is the first time she saw him this way. He has been showing his playful side to her every time he gets a chance to talk to her, but this time, he wanted to show her a different side of him. A side of him that should be treated by anyone seriously. His sincere face. "Because it's you. I want no other woman but you."

She wasn't really looking just at his eyes. She was looking at his entire face. But the moment she stared back at his brown orbs. She regretted it. There's no more glint of playfulness in his eyes and it partially sent shivers down her spine. She felt intimidated, a bit scared, and . She almost gasped when he suddenly moved a step towards her. She gulped as she took a step backwards, afraid that the distance between them would be lessened for even a millimeter. Jiyong moved two steps forward and Dara moved two steps backwards.

Jiyong remained unfazed, he took three long steps now, and Dara took steps backwards too only to be received by the wall. Her back was touching the wall now and she was holding her breath. Jiyong removed the gap in between them by taking two and a half steps. Dara broke down from their staring game and moved her head on the left only to be welcomed by Jiyong's right arm. She did the same to her right, but Jiyong was faster than her, his left arm is now stretched. His arms are both on her side. Again she was entrapped.

 She was hesitant to look at him, but he left her with no choice but to straighten her head. He was looking at her with intensity that she was opted to look downwards. She felt Jiyong moved forward, now their bodies are almost touching. She put her hands up, but since there is not much distance between them, it ended up on his chest. Her hands are squeezed in between them, acting as a thin barrier. He puts his chin on top of her head, his hands are now on her shoulders. She tensed when she felt Jiyong holding her. His hands then moved from her shoulders towards her back, pulling her towards him. He inhaled her scent as he closed his eyes. "Please." He spoke and Dara can feel her heart hammering her chest same as with his. Her hands are now being pressed on both of their chests. "I like you Park Sandara. Go on a date with me." She can feel Jiyong's arms tightening his embrace on her. "Please."

He then moved his head lower, using his nose, he brushed her hair away from her face. Dara froze with what Jiyong is doing, their skin touching like this, she can't help but feel breathless. Slowly, he pressed his lips on Dara's cheek. Dara can't help but close her eyes from the intensity of being held by Jiyong and from the feeling his lips are giving her. She hated that she feels like her body is deferring from his embrace, like it wanted to give up all the fight to stay away from him. Her chest feels like exploding, but despite that, she feels his warmth, she felt safe. She wanted to remove her hands in between them and hold him closer to her. Her head is slowly moving upwards, her lips parted, trying to meet someone's warm lips. Jiyong felt Dara's movement and just waited for her to complete whatever she wanted to do. Parting his lips, he anticipates Dara's lips to touch his. As she slowly moves her head, she realized she needed to answer him first. She took a quick glance on his parted lips. She wanted to answer him. She was a second near in answering him 'yes' when she heard somebody shout.

"Oi! I told you guys to get a room!"

Thankful for this intrusion, Dara pushed Jiyong away from her and quickly walked away from Jiyong. But Jiyong gripped her wrist. "Answer. I need your answer." He looked at her intently.

"Y-y-" Realizing her real feelings are taking over her, she inhaled first before continuing. She was shaking, but she was able to mumble her answer. "N-n-No." Then she released her wrist from his grip and ran towards her building.

"It's not yet over!" Jiyong shouted at her back and faced Seungri. "Seriously! You seriously know how to ruin a moment!" He shouted at him in exasperation. He bent his knees and squatted on the floor as he puts his head in between his knees, trying to calm himself. Afraid that he will hit Seungri any moment.

"Hyung? You... angry?" Seungri asked him in a childlike tone.

"Aigoo! Sincha!" Jiyong raked his hands on his hair. "LEE SEUNGRI!!!!!!"

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dara just came back from Busan where her family is staying now. She needed that break from the buzz of Seoul. It was different from Seoul and she likes the calming effect of visiting her family. After her close encounter with Jiyong, her mind has been flooded by him. She finds herself thinking about him every time she is not busy or every time she has free time. Her mind wanders around thinking how nice it is to be held by him, how secure she felt, how warm his touch is, how nice he smells, how his body seems to match hers, how hot his kiss was. She shook her head as she unpack the side dishes that her mother gave her. Kiss? That ert! I can't believe I let him kiss me! And I nearly kissed him back on the lips! Dara pressed her other free hand on her lips. First kiss is still safe. She smiled at the thought and resumed what she was doing.

Out of her friends, she may be the only one who has not been in a relationship. Chaerin went out with Park Jay and Yang Seung Ho. Minzy went out with  Kang Seung-yoon and Kim Jong-in. Bommie went out with Choi Si-won. Not that she was not approached, she has been approached once or twice during high school and during college, she was approached a lot. They can't keep track anymore. But since she was really into her studies and determined to graduate without any distractions, she turns down anyone who approaches her. And everyone just forgets about her, only Jiyong stayed put and kept standing still despite her countless rejection.

She tried to think of the boys she left heartbr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter