CHAPTER XV: ENDING

THE FRAT GUY & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-=+ CHAPTER XV: ENDING +=-

Today, Dara started her day normally. She went to the school and expected no change in her daily routine. She wakes up, prepares herself, go to her classes, go to her break, wishes for a chance to have a glimpse of Jiyong but not really keeping her hopes up since he seems eager to avoid and ignore her. But today was a different case. She couldn't believe what was happening. Jiyong is everywhere today. She was sure he was avoiding her. But today, it's really different, it's as if he was making up for the times he avoided her. She was able to have a glimpse of him every now and then, although it was from afar, she can feel that today was really unusual. Before, she was able to see him from afar but really seldom.

Today, she lost track already on how many times she has seen him. Not that it abhors her, but it creeps her out. It's almost like the old times, when they weren't in speaking terms yet, before he confidently shouted in the campus he likes her. But she can't help but feel disappointed, because before, he makes sure he's ready to flash her his famous gummy smile the moment she glanced at him, but now, it seems he is oblivious to the fact that she exists.

She sighed. Somehow, this made her feel uneasy. She feels, Jiyong is at the end of his road of moving on. Maybe that's why he can lurk around me now. Does this mean that he is no longer affected with my presence? I am no longer liked by the great Kwon Jiyong?  She suddenly found herself sulking as she was staring at him from afar, while mingling with his frat mates while her head spun around.

Dara surely hates that thought, but seeing Jiyong act like this, it really made her think that he has forgotten her. Slowly, sadness creeps inside her as her tears started to form inside her eyes.

"Dara-yaaahhh!!" She heard someone shouting and she immediately wiped her near-falling tears. She looked in front of her and saw CL and Bommie smiling at her. "What are you doing here alone?" CL asked and she looked around and saw Jiyong. "Hmmm... Are you looking for a prey?"

"Like a hawk looking for their prey?" Bommie followed CL's eyes and clarified. "Oh please, Dara is the prey here. Perhaps somebody around here thinks she is the food."

Bommie and CL sat down in front of her. "Well, I doubt that, he seems preoccupied with those girls." CL pointed and Dara and Bommie immediately looked at where she was pointing. Jiyong indeed was talking to a bunch of girls, all smiles, still with his frat mates.

Dara turned her head back and scoffed. "The hell I care." It really annoys her that he could flash them his smile.

"Yep. The hell you care." CL answered while smiling.

"Yep the hell you care. It really doesn't show you care." Bommie nodded.

"Of course. She doesn't care right? Why would she care? Why would she care that the person she loves is just behind her, flirting with those girls right?" CL added.

Dara nodded. "Exactly, I don't care." Bommie and CL exchanged looks and Dara looked at both of them, unsure why they are exchanging that kind of look. "Waeyo?"

Both the girls laughed. CL broke the laughter and responded. "Nothing, you just confirmed you love Jiyong. Not that we do not know it already, but admitting it now, I bet your itching now to stand there and march where Jiyong and the girls are now."

"No! I did not!" Dara responded. "The hell I care about that gummy smile. Ewww... please." Dara scoffed, she glanced again where Jiyong is standing and found her blood boiling more.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jiyong caught a glimpse when Dara looked at him, he immediately smiled at the girls to show her that he is enjoying his time with other girls. Today he has decided to appear in front of her as much as possible but without really being near her. It's enough for him that she can see him even from far.

The moment  when he was informed that Dara and Joong-ki broke up, he didn't waste any time. He went to talk to CL which was with Seungri that time. CL explained to him everything. CL doesn't really broke her promise to Dara that she will not tell Jiyong since he already know the truth, but just wanted some confirmation. For her, she just confirmed what Jiyong asked her. For her, this is her way of helping her friend to obtain back the happiness that was taken from her. She wanted to help her friend, she was tired of keeping mum already. She believes the two of them, Jiyong and Dara needs intervention, and that is what has done.

He was happy and sad at the same time. He was happy that they could start all over again. And sad that he didn't come to know this earlier. He was suffering silently as he avoided her all these time. He can't believe he didn't notice that Joong-ki and Dara have already broken up. He partially blamed himself for avoiding her all these time, but what's done is done. Now he will find a way to get back to the original path, the path that leads to his and Dara's happiness.

After talking to CL, he contacted Joong-ki. He wanted to know more. Joong-ki was kind enough to meet him. Joong-ki told him all that happened. Joong-ki was very honest, he told him that he felt that Dara really felt something for him, but it was not that strong that if Jiyong make a single movement to win her, she will definitely waver. Joong-ki thanked Jiyong for not ruining their relationship and making way for him and Dara to have a shot. Joong-ki also apologized to him and told him that he has become greedy and was blinded for his love for Dara that he ignored the signs that she will never be his, wholeheartedly. At the end, Joong-ki wished him good luck and thanked him for letting him know Dara even for a little bit. Jiyong was happy that he could rekindle his friendship with Joong-ki, they were good friends after all. He wished Joong-ki good luck in his relationship, apparently Joong-ki found a new love with the lady he was with the last time he saw him with Ji-won.

After Jiyong learned the truth, he calmed himself down, earlier he was thinking to barge into Dara's place and demand an explanation. But he later on realized, that such action will not be a good idea. Instead, he decided to bug her today from a distance. To make her know his presence. To act he doesn't care about her anymore. But he will confront her for sure. He was just waiting for the correct timing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was hanging out in the pantry of their Sorority. She finds being part of it was really helpful for her. They have facilities that really provides them convenience. Even the pantry is suitable for studying. She checked the place, she was already alone. Earlier when she arrived, there are a few girls who are silently reading books. But since she was busy reviewing herself, she didn't notice that they are all gone.

She roamed her eyes once more and the fridge caught her eye. Hmmm... She hummed. She stood up and walked towards the fridge. She opened it and scanned the contents. The upper parts are colas and she was not in the mood for carbonated drinks. She lowered her head and checked the middle part. It has cold coffee cans. She shook her head. She's not in the mood for coffee either. She squatted lower and check

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter