EPILOGUE - A VERY SHORT ONE

THE FRAT GUY & I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-=+ EPILOGUE +=-

Dara looked up the stars in the sky. She began to think about the past. She let out a sigh as she continued to watch the stars up above her. It seems like years have passed since the last time she was able to see such a beautiful and calming scene. What happened to her life that she seemed to forgot how a peaceful night feels? She closed her eyes as breeze softly touched her skin, her hair moved as she enjoyed the refreshing effect of the cold wind.

Jiyong looked at her from a distance and smiled at such a lovely sight. Dara was wearing a pink silk night gown and the free parts of it continue to move with the wind. He slowly walked towards her and sat down beside her. Dara felt the swing moved and she opened her eyes. Then a smile immediately crossed her face.

"There you are." Jiyong said as he wrapped his arm around Dara's shoulder. "I thought you ran away."

Dara rested her head on Jiyong's shoulder and cozies herself against his warmth. "Do you want me to run away."

Jiyong massaged her arm and sipped on the glass of wine that he was holding. "Only if you wanted to run away."

"So you will let me run away?" Dara asked him.

Jiyong rested the glass on his lap before answering. "I would, if you really wanted to."

Dara pouted. "Aigoo, that easy huh?" She her hand on his chest slightly.

Jiyong looked down on her face and she quickly looked up, meeting his gaze. "I only told you I would let you run away. But I never told you I will not run after you." He flashed her his gummy smile.

Dara smiled back at him. "And what will you do when you catch me?"

Jiyong moved his head lower and his nose against her nose. "I'll bite you." And he showed his clasped teeth to her, opened it once and closed it again.

"Where?" Dara as she trailed her hand from his chest down to his stomach.

Jiyong suppressed his smile. "I know what you are doing young lady."

Dara continued to lower her hand down towards his lap, leaving a cold trail on Jiyong's skin, even though he was wearing lounge pants. Jiyong wants to stop her but his hands are both occupied. "Stop that."

Dara smiled sweetly at him as she placed her hand in between Jiyong's thighs. Jiyong immediately stood up, spilling some wine on the floor. Dara laughed at the flustered Jiyong. "You are going to give me a heart attack!" He exclaimed then he placed the glass on the nearest table.

"Waeyo?" Dara innocently asked him, a big grin still plastered on her face.

"You are so--" Jiyong tried to answer her but Dara quickly stopped him.

"Beautiful!" Dara shouted.

"Aigoo. You are so conceited." Jiyong shook his head.

Dara just laughed. "You were so conceited before too, you know." She reached for the glass and sipped some of the wine.

"When? When was I conceited?!" Jiyong asked her as he stood away from her, making sure there is enough distance between them.

Dara laughed and patted the space beside her. "Sit here. What are you doing over there?" Jiyong shook his head and instead of moving towards Dara, he took another step backwards and crossed his arms in front of him as if protecting himself from the lustful glares Dara is giving him. "Aigoo... You know, when we were still in college, when you were trying to win me. You were so conceited to tell me 'You will date me!' As if!"

Jiyong smiled at that memory. "But you did date me." He stood proudly with chin up.

"Well, you know. Not immediately though." Dara looked sideways, teasing hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter