Spoiled boyfriend

You're my bright star

 

           “What do you mean that Joonmyeon relation with his parent is not good?” Yifan ask.  

            “Well.  They always fight all the time. Mostly with his father.  It’s really awful. He and his father are not on  speaking term,” Minseok said in quiet. He worried that Joonmyeon will wake up and hear it.

            “ But doesn’t matter how bad the relation is they still his  parent!  How come they… “ Yifan not finish the words when he hear a weak and coarse voice called his name,

            “ Fan… “ Joonmyeon called him again.  

            “ I’ m here, Joon,” Yifan reach Joonmyeon’s  hand and squeeze gently.

            “ Minnie… Lu, “

            “ Myeon, how you feel?” Minseouk ask.

            “Better,”Joonmyeon said. He try to move a little,to change a pillow position  before Yifan’s hand stop him.  Yifan support his back , pull a pillow and place it for more comfortable position.

            Luhan caressed  Joonmyeon’s shoulder.  Joonmyeon  smile weakly. Actually he  feel  really sleepy but he want to talk to Minseouk  and  Luhan. He fell awful, he abandone his work.

            ”Don’t worry about your job okay. It’s all covered.  We have Jongin,  Jongdae’s friend  who need an extra  job. He help a lot. You only need to focus on your health,” Minseok said.

            “ And don’t you ever worry about  study too!” Luhan added with alarming voice.  

             Joonmyeon nod. Minseok and Luhan always care more than his parent do.

             Yifan still standing nex to the bed and his hand holding Joonmyeon's hand  tight. His thumb brush Joonmyeon’s  hand absently.

             “Yifan,  are you okay?” Joonmyeon ask. 

               “Yeah I’m  okay.”

               He just realize he shows  this angry resting face. Eyebrows knit together. His face look trouble. Indeed he stilll upset hear about  Joonmyeon’s  parent.  Don’t they know their son has been through all this alone?  Even when he has a cold he still need his mom. While here Joonmyeon has to bear everything on his own. Yifan try as much as he can to ease the pain but he sure no one cant replace the present of parents.

             “ Minseok,  you said you want to talk about some work, right?” Yifan suddenly said.  

            “Oh yeah. We better talk outside.  I need a drink too,” Minseok  instantly understand what Yifan mean. 

             Luhan  give him  a nod, and let Minseouk and Yifan walk to vending machine in the hallway.

            “Tell me,” Yifan handed him a cup of coffee. “Tell me everything!” he demand.

            Minseok sip his coffee. Thinking for a moment and said,  “I know Myeon will hate me for tell you this, but, since the two of you official  and  I know you’re a good guy. So…” Minseouk take  another sip  before start his story.

 

 

                                                                               

 

            Funny when people said as the youngest you’ll be pamper and get away with anything you want. That not happened in Kim Joonmyeon’s life. As youngest who often get sick he always under shadow of his big brother, all the parent attention not on him.

            His big brother is every parent wish for; really intelligent,  good at sport and taller and very masculine. Very opposite with Joonmyeon who really small frame among  his peer and not really good at sport.  

            His parent, specially his father always compare him with his big brother. Hope that his youngest son be like his brother. At school, teachers keep comparing his grade with his brother. Not that his grade is awful but it doesn’t matter how he study hard, he never be as good as his big brother. His brother become the best top three in high school and won the exchange student in US on second year. He got the scholarship for majoring architecture in university in German. This is make his father proud and brag that his brother will inherent his architecture consultant firm.  His parent pressure Joonmyeon to be best three in school.  It cause a lot friction with his parent. 

            When graduate from high school, Joonmyeon only graduated as  best 10 in school and get scholarship in Korea for international relationships.  His father not happy with the result.  He asked Joonmyeon to drop scholarship and study architecture or engineering abroad.  If he refuse they won’t give any finansial support for his study.

            Joonmyeon made up his mind. He doesn’t care about  financial support and make a living on his own. Since the freshman, his father cut out all the financial support. He’s living based on support from scholarship and money he earn from Minseouk’s place.

            “ Does Joonmyeon parent never know about his sickness?”

            “ They definitely aware of it. Specially his mother.  He has it since a kid but I’m  not sure if  they  know his condition at the moment . The last contact with his parent was on Seollal, new year’s. He planned to have a holiday in parent’s house but  stayed only for a day. They had really big fight.  He never contact them ever since,” Minseok explain. He left the part where he’s the only connection Joonmyeon’s mother with his son. That’s strictly personal and can hurt Joonmyeon too much if anyone know. Not even Luhan know about it too.  

                Yifan feel like cyring. He can’t imagine how to be not love by own parent. “ Don’t you think we better tell his parent about his condition right now?”

            Minseok silent for a moment.  ” Yeah, I’ve been thinking about it too. But Myeon really didn’t want to his parent know anything about him after their big fight,” Minseok said slowly and add, “ We should wait until tomorrow, if the things turn bad, I’ll be contact his parent. For now let’s pray for the best.”

            Yifan nod.  “And what kind of sickness he has?”

             “ What did Joonmyeon said about it?”

            “He just said he has a problem with stomach upset and sensitive to night weather but I know it’s more than it.”           

            “Yeah he has weak stomach and it getting worse in college. He often skip his meal. But I don’t’ think can say more about it.”

            “Why?”

            “Myeon made me promise not to tell about his sickness. And I respect it.”

            Yifan know he can’t push Minseok who folded his arm with a mother hen’s  expression. Maybe he can ask to Joonmyeon personaly later.

             “Can I ask you something?” suddenly Minseouk ask.

              “What?”

             “Please take care Myeon, for me.”

             “ You don’t have to ask it. I will always take care of him.”

            “No I really mean it.  He had been going through this alone. He’s the type that he didn’t want to burden anyone and do every thing by himself.  Some people keeping  leave him after they know what his condition. ”

           “ I never ever do that. “ 

          “ I know you are different but I just need to be sure. Promise me, okay. What ever happen to Myeon, you have to protect him.”

           Yifan frown. He get a bad feeling about the way Minseok said it. “ What do you  mind with what ever happened?  ”

            “Just promise me okay?”

           “Sure. I will protect him.  No question of it.“

          “Minnie, Yixing called. He said a flour supplier waiting. Are you order him a new brand of flour?  I think we should leave.”

          “Yeah. We better leave. One moment, I need to  talk to Myeon.”

         “He’s sleeping,” Luhan said.

          Minseouk  walk to the  Joonmyeon’s  side  and give him gently hug. Luhan and Yifan walk behind him.

         “ Take care of him, Yifan,” before leaving Minseouk  ask him again.

         “ I will. You have my word,” Yifan said in firm tone. His finger absently interlace with tiny hand that laying on the bed. 

 

 

                                                                                    

 

            Joonmyeon spend another days  in hospital. He improved a lot. He still look pale but Yifan can see smile forming in his lips, His eyes  twinkle every time he talk. He’s apple cheek seem fuller and pinkish again.  Yifan need to persuade him to eat more.   It’s became a habit for Yifan to feed him.

            Joonmyeon try to eat on his own but Yifan always  take a spoon and begin to feed him. Too be honest Joonmyeon kind of enjoy it. All he has to do is lean on Yifan and open his mouth while reading his textbook. Doctor let him reading but only couple hours.  Plus, after he finished all the meal, Yifan reward with a lot of kisses and  put him in Yifan’s  lap until he falling asleep. He can’t get enough of.

               Joonmyeon really worried about his study. He feel  left behind. Luhan  and Baekhyun  stop by to update him on the study.  He's itching to back to the class.  He warned  Yifan not  skipping many class for the sake of staying with him in hospital.  He really mad when he woke up in the morning and Yifan was next to his bed side.

 

 

                                                                               

 

            Finally the day he discharge is coming. Yifan made him to spend a day at his place with a blessed from Minseouk  and Luhan. Minseouk  really great hyung for Joonmyeon. He even pay all hospital’s  bill.  Without Joonmyeon knew, it was also Minseok idea that Joonmyeon has to stay at Yifan’s place so someone can take care of him during recovery time. Yifan more than happy to oblige it.

             “ Here we are, ”Yifan park his car on usual  spot. The prospect of spending  whole week end with Joonmyeon  is exciting him. He already prepare everything. 

            Yifan  hand reach Joonmyeon’s  waist while they're  walking  along the hallway and to the elevator. Push  the  40th  floor button.  Yifan stopped when they're  walking  out from elevator. He look his right and left in caution, make sure noone around.  He smirk and wiggling his eyebrows.

            “What?”

          “This is your first time spend a night my place,  I’m  going to  carry you,” he said.

          “ The door is over there. I’m not weak!”

          “ I know. My boyfriend is such strong person. I still want to carry you,” Yifan ignoring  Joonmyeon's words. In a second he slide his hand under Joonmyeon’s  knee and arm. Joonmyeon laughing  little before he put his arm in Yifan’s neck and lean his head on Yifan’s  shoulder.

         “ Thank you boyfriend,” Joonmyeon  said.  He feel so grateful has a caring boyfriend like Yifan.

           “Ops… wait,” Yifan  struggling his hand between finding a key in his jacket and carried  Joonmyeon.

           “Let me do it,” Joonmeon  said and look to Yifan jacket.

          “ In my righ pocket.”

          Joonmyeon's  hand reached deep into Yifan’s pocket jacket. His finger  search  inside the pocket. He feel different kind of things.  A coin, some paper, bubble gum and finally a key with dragon keychain on it.  Joonmyeon  waving the key in front Yifan.

         “ I’ll  open the door.”

           Yifan  lean his body a little to make Joonmyeon  reach the key hole easily. With two click the door open.

           Yifan walk to the  door passing a living room and with help of Joonmyeon’s hand to open another door, they step into  small bed room. He put Joonmyeon  in a bed.

           “And this’s where you sleep,” Yifan said. 

         He usually use this guest room when his mom or any other relative visited him. He put  Joonmyeon’s bag on the table. Yifan  thinking to offer this room to Joonmyeon.  Once he posted an advertisement for room mate but so far none suit the requirement. 

         Joonmyeon look around the room. It’s small but neat with one bed, closet and table.  There’s a folded clothes in plastic wrapped on the pillow.  He open it in surprise. That’s a blue marine pajamas with bunny print on it.   

          “You bought me a pajamas?”

          Yifan nod. Joonmyeon looked really cute with hospital pajamas. He want to see Joonmyeon in pajamas again.

            “I’ll help you to  put it,” Yifan take a pajamas.

             “No, it’s alright. I’ll do it by myself,” Joonmyeon refused in shy. He can’t imagine himself changing the clothes in front of his boyfriend.  “ Um.. Fan, could you…. “

              Yifan chuckle before walking outside and closed the door.  Actually he helped Joonmyeon chance his hospital pajamas once when he vomit too much until got into the clothes. He even had no strengthen  to sit up and need other people to help him. Yifan took off the pajamas top, wiped  his body with wash cloth and  put it a new one. Probably Joonmyeon didn’t  remember it because he was in delirium.  

               “Joon, are you done?” Yifan slowly open the door and walk inside.      

               Joonmyeon  still struggle with a pajamas pants’s  drawstring.

               “Let me help you,”Yifan  tied the string in bow. Joonmyeon blush a little.

               “That suit you, bunny,” Yifan  said and give him a hug.

                “Thank you, dragon.”

                Yifan pat the mattress asked Joonmyeon get inside  the comforter. “ You need a rest and don’t move!” he warning.

                Joonmyeon  let a small laugh. He can hear Yifan walk to the kitchen and  preparing some thing. There’s a lot of noise in the kitchen.

               “Fan, are you okay? Do you need a help?”

                 “No. Just  stay there, ” Yifan yell.  

                Joonmyeon folded his legs and curl. Feeling bit sleepy.  Before  leaving the hospital, nurse give him a shoot and made him take a medicine. It start to kicking in. He almost falling asleep when he feel a kissing in his head.  Joonmyeon  turn around. Yifan handed him a hot chocolate with marsmallow.

            “Since you still in recovery, only four marsmallow, okay,” Yifan sat on the bed side. 

            Joonmyeon rest his head on Yifan’s arm carefully. Yifan help Joonmyeon hold the cup and let him sip slowly. Yifan really spoiled rotten him. 

            Joonmyeon yawn. His eyelids feel so heavy.

            “Sleep well, Joon,” Yifan pat his arm lightly.

 

 

                                                                  

 

            It’s  dark outside when Joonmyeon wake up. He look around when see himself in strange room. He though he still in hospital but he didn’t smell any antiseptic . There’s no IV  on his hand too.  When he see  his bag on the table it,  he remember that he’s stay in Yifan’s place. He doesn’t know where Yifan is but he still feel  bit weak to wake up. 

            He take a book near a table lamp. It’s a Slam dunk comic. He really like comic but never read Slam dunk before. Mostly he read One Piece, Naruto or any detective story.

            “Who allowed you to read? ” a big hand take the comic.

            Joonmyeon groan.

            “ How do you feel?” Yifan put his hand in Joonmyeon forehead. 

            “ I’m fine. I think I’m ready for college on Monday!” He grin.  Although still bit weak, for the first time he sleep really well. 

            “ It’s time for dinner and take your medicine.”

            “ Can I eat in the kitchen?”

            “Sure. Do you want to be carried?  

            Joonmyeon raise both the arms toward his boyfriend  in shy smile. Yifan slide his hand under Joonmyeon’s  knee and arm.  Joonmyeon put his arm to Yifan’s  neck and rest his head on Yifan’s  shoulder.  Before sitted him on kitchen island, Yifan give him  a peck on the  lips.

            Yifan  take a bowl from microwave.

            “Woow you made me a samgyetang. Thank you, Fan.”

            “You’ re welcome,” Yifan grin so wide. He won’t tell that actually Minseok made it and delivery here when Joonmyeon was sleeping. Minseok said every time Joonmyeon sick he made him samgyetang because it will regain the energy. He also brought  other food  including Joonmyeon’s  favorite, cinamon’s roll.  

            Yifan put a bowl in front Joonmyeon and going to  feed him.

            “Please, I want do it  myself  now,” Joonmyeon take a spoon from Yifan’s hand.

            “ Alright, then,” Yifan said and suddenly lift joonmyeon on his lap. Joonmyeon shriek a little and pout. Yifan laugh. He place one hand in Joonmyeon’s  head, other hand wrapped around  Joonmyeon’s  tummy.  He watching his boyfriend eat.

            Joonmyeon only manage to finish a half. His stomach still fell bit weird. Yifan sight in disappointing. “ Your stomach still hurt?”

            “A little.”  

            Yifan wipe a small drop water  in Joonmyeon lips with his tumb. “Promise me  you will  finish all your meal tommorow,okay.”

            “I’ll  try.”

 

 

                                                                                    

           

            Joonmyeon really want to sit in the balcony. Instead of being carried, he insist on walking. Yifan really spoilt him. He worried he became too addicted. That’s a not good for an independent Kim Joonmyeon. Once he getting fit, he need back to take care himself.   But, now, he must admit, he’s not strong enough. He’s walk bit wobbly and slow.

            “You better not push yourself, bunny!” Yifan can’t stand see how wobbly Joonmyeon walk. His hand reach Joonmyeon and carried him. Yifan feel Joonmyeon’s  warm head in his  crook.   

             “You better back to the bed room.”

            Joonmyeon whine.  “I wanna see the sky and star.   Please… please it won’t be long.”                

            “Fine,” Yifan walk to the balcony and open the sliding door. Joonmyeon sit on the couch, look up to the sky.  It’s dark clear.  He take deep breath.  Starry… starry.. star where are you?

            Yifan bring a big blanket.

             “Scooch  a little. I need some space,” Yifan asked.  He sit on the couch, ask Joonmyeon folded his legs and sit in betweens Yifan’s leg with his back in Yifan’s chest.  His arm protect Joonmyeon’s  arm to share a body heat.  Then he wrapped himself and Joonmyeon with blanket. They looked up to the sky again.  “Did you find it?”

            “ Maybe. But it maybe an airplane,” Joonmyeon still look up. Sky is so clear. That’s why he love sitting in Yifan’s balcony.  

            Yifan chuckle.  “Let’s  pretend airplane as a shooting star and make a wish.  What do you wish?”

            Joonmyeon shrug.  He just want to see the star. He doesn’t care about wishing right now.  “Can you make it one for me?”

            “I wish my Joon will be healthy and always share everything what on his mind.”      

            Joonmyeon bite his lips. Feeling bit sad.

            He kissed Yifan lovingly. “I love you so much, Wu Yifan. “  I just don’t wanna lost you. If I tell everything, I’m afraid  you will leave me.

 

---------

          After the angst chapter, I put again a bit romance in this chapter. Next chapter more romance will come. Thank you for every comment and subscriptions.  Please comment more :)))   Sorry if there's any grammar error.