Mission: Blind

The Organization

(No POV)

"Lu, let go?" Kim shook the fierce grip the said man had on his little hand. Lu dropped the hand like it was hot, not realizing how his stress got to him. usually he was used to missions going south, then again it had been about a year since his last mission, not allowing himself to take any missions solo, he didn't exactly trust himself to make decisions.

"Sorry about that," Lu muttered. 

"It's fine," after Lu realized what just happened he realized how cold his fingers were.

Without touching him any further Lu guided Kim to where a taller figure was loading a gun behind a tall post. Not making a noise Kris turned to acknowledge the two men. 

After filling up a few guns he handed three to Lu as there was no way to reach the other supplies.

Luhan stuck one in his vest pocket and another in his pant pocket. Removing his heavy suit jacket and taking out all the excess weapons hidden in sleeves and teeny pockets.

He handed over one, a small, simple gun, good for beginners. 

"This is mine?" Kim whispered. Luhan nodded, placing a finger on his lips to shush him.

Kim seemed to look over he gun, somewhat expertly, but curiously and handed it in his own coat pocket.

Luhan made a quick movement by grabbing Kim's wrist again and tugged them both so that they made a low mad dash from table to table at the dining room. They reached the opposite wall from Kris, trying to make their way to the main dance all to where their client was probably located. 

"You got a good shot?" he looked over to a surprisingly not nervous Kim.

"I've shot a gun before, but to a person?" Kim whispered, a hand hovering over the gun.

"Let's hope that you won't have to," Lu sighed before looking back around the corner, waiting for a sign from Kris to continue on. 


The three pressed on, not shooting, but sneaking up to the guarding men and choking them so that they'd pass out. One by one they fell down to the floor wordlessly, Kim following behind with light feet.

Reaching the next room a man snuck from behind and pulled Kim from behind suddenly without a word. Luhan gasped silently but pulled a gun before the other could so that Kim wasn't in a life or death situation yet.

He didn't want to raise his voice, as it might attract more people, but the other was probably thinking the same and yelled.

"I have two with me now!" he's huge and is moving slowly to an open space.

A few men run forward to see the commotion. Lu circles around aiming his gun a everyone as so that they wouldn't attack but it didn't really help when they all had their own guns as well. 

Luhan saw out of the corner of his eye that Kris slunk away, probably to call for backup from Baekhyun or others.

With practically everyone at gunpoint they all slowly make their way to the main hall.

There, only a few more people are gathered, about ten total. Luhan allowed his eyes to flit around to not only the thugs but for a sign from the other two. Kim made little movements, almost too little, having the man who held him kick his feet and curse at him to hurry. 

Lu met Kim's eyes, trying to reassure him of the situation, he had no feeling of loss for citizens, but since they were innocent, he'd at least try to get them out alive. Especially Kim, it was weird, but Lu felt strangely attracted to the man. Wanting to protect the round face paired with that delicate lithe body that matched with it.

When they reached the next room, their client was in a familiar position. The exact same as Kim to be exact.

"What's going on here?" Lu shouted, eyes not leaving Kim.

"Those guys threatened for me to work with them! I let it slip to that other tall guy, but they found out!" he spilled out in fear, as he was at direct gunpoint.

"There's another one?" The one holding Kim growled. Lu glared at his "client" making him gulp, shutting up completely. Who seemed like the boss of the group ordered three of the men in the room to search the area, where Kris and Ox might be hiding.

"Are there any more?" the same one asked Lu, gripping Kim harder, making a little whine escape from his lips.

"No, now stop that," Lu tried to not let it show that he was upset at the fact that Kim was in such distress. Unfortunately, Lu wasn't the best at hiding his face, unless he was acting a certain character.

For no exact reason, the same stupid thug gave a tight squeeze to Kim's arms, bending them in an odd position. A low pitched groan released from him again.

"Hey, I might just keep this one, he's pretty too," he lowered his head facing Kim's cheek, inching ever so close to his lips, hot breathes pushing against the surface of Kim's face.

Kim noticeably tried to get away, at least the slightest bit as one hand was released so that the man could feel up Kim's upper half.

"You like that?" he d Kim's nonexistent chest, treating him like a teenage girl.

"No, I don't," Kim pursed his lips, hand moving ever so slowly behind his back, to which nobody noticed.

"Well you better," he knocked Kim to the floor, facing the air in a very compromising position.

"Save it for later," thankfully one of the other guys was just as uncomfortable as Lu.

"Fine," the thirsty guy lugged up Kim again only to keep him in he same position as before, two bodies sticking together painfully close. 

Lu felt his insides clench at the dirty sight of an innocent man being manhandled like that although he was used to facing and ual assaults.

"Boss, I found one, but he ain't tall!" one of the men pushed Ox forward from the send story. Ox must've went to find Lu earlier. They pushed him, facing the others downstairs against the rails of the balcony.

"Get your hand off of me," Ox didn't seem to mind all he pointing weapons and shoved the guys away from him. Although he was tiny he had guts, Lu mentally admitted.

They backed away a little bit, only to get him in a more respected hold.

"Hold him there, you two, go find the last one," the boss growled, then turned to face Lu.

"You didn't tell the truth," he spat, tightening his hold on his large gun.

"You thought I would?" Lu himself had he nerve to flash a grin at the man. 

"Just you wait," Ox screamed from the second floor. It may have seen like he was just calling Lu stupid for pulling that stunt but it had a deeper meaning. Help was on the way.

Lu thought that he could probably get out of this himself, if not for a few factors. One being the fact that there were people literally scattered all around him, eyes only watching him, and the fact that he brought a civilian into this. So he waited, hoping that nothing else would happen before then. 

"Che- who even knows if there are more," he seemed paranoid now and paced around before reaching a decision, "are there more?" 

"No, that's it, I swear it," Lu told the truth, for the moment at least.

"How do I know that?" he was smarter this time.

"I'm telling the truth, you already ratted me out before, why would there be more," Lu reasoned.

"Don't tell me what to do," the boss eyed Kim.

"What if we hurt your little friend here, would you tell us then?" Lu looked around the room, and saw something sparkly in a corner up above. Kris. His earring. 

"Just, it's.. it's the truth," Lu grit his teeth when they pulled Kim's arm again.

"Killing him means nothing to us, right boys," even the thirsty guy reluctantly agreed, grunts sounding around the room.

"Then shall we?" the boss clicked his gun and pointed it straight at Kim's head, an open target. 

Kim froze, hand slowly reaching for his lower back, painfully slow. 

He aimed.

Ox squinted, only now noticing that there was another person hidden from view by another huge character.

"No!" Lu hoped it didn't sound so cheesy, dying to help some guy he barely know, but he lunged forward, and with a single gunshot, there was chaos. Lu was slumped against Kim, his tired face smiling, facing a shocked one, "why do this to me?"

"Even better!" the boss' laughter rang out in the moment of silence. Lu's back was shot straight where his heart was located.

"Lu!" Kim gasped out as Lu went slack in his arms. 

The darkness engulfed his vision and a warmth washed over him as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. 


"One done, four to go," the man holding Kim clenched Lu's head, throwing it on the floor. That's all it took when all hell seemed to break out. 

Kim elbowed the man behind him, skillfully using a combination of kicks and elbows to knock him out, it was rare that he ever used his hands to punch or slap. What he did do was sling Lu over his back, pulling out the gun from his pocket to protect himself. Lu was now bleeding from his back and his head. 

Ox did something similar, swiftly turning no kick one man in the crotch and threw the other over the balcony using his shoulder. Kris also entered, a hard look on his face as he shot at the two missing men hat appeared behind Ox.

Kim turned his heel aiming and shooting his gun directly in the forehead of the boss without skipping a beat. In a call came in to Kris signaling that a car arrived for them out back. 

"There should be two more!" Kim mentally marked one off as Kris took a sharp shot at something, a thunk following shortly. 

"Make that one," Kris hummed, "the last one still has our customer."

A screech sounded. The man himself. Ox jumped off the balcony, landing on the thug he threw down earlier, aiming his gun at the guy trying to escape out the hallway, it seemed that he killed Mr. Joo. 

"Zero," Ox looked particularly dangerous compared to his usual playful self.

"Tao is waiting out back," Kris took Lu from Kim, knowing that he could get him there faster and Kim didn't try to argue. They ran for the back after hearing sirens arriving. 

They loaded into the car with Tao driving, Chanyeol and an extra man in the back.

"Woah, what happened Xiumin? I thought this was just the usual test mission?" Chanyeol sputtered, hands flailing at the sight of the bloody recruit.

"It was," Kim, now Xiumin pursed his lips as the extra man, known as Lay checked out the wounds.

"He jumped in front of Kim not knowing his potentials," Ox, Baekhyun explained sadly. He knew that Xiumin could've taken the man on his own.

"I was just about to get out too," Xiumin seemed to read Baekhyun's thoughts.

"Let's just get out of here," Tao sighed, hearing the report. The drive back was silent, not bothering to give a mission report, it was an obvious fail. The only noise was Chanyeol, now acting as Virus, to bug the system cameras and such to make it seem like they never came to the place. 


Note: ....... :DDDDDDDDDD

What'd you guys think? It was obvious that Kim was Minseok right?