Monday - Solar

Mamamoo Apartments

Aside from going on adventures, I usually loved to spend time at a nearby coffee shop on Mondays. I enjoyed Mondays compared to the majority of people hating Monday. Weekends mean nothing to me, because everyday need to be a productive day. I found that coffee shop per coincidence. It was a day where a barista was out providing samples to drink and to eat. I love to cook and to bake. I tried the pastries and they were so tasty, I became a regular.

The atmosphere was pleasing over there. It was a small coffee shop, but the workers were very friendly and welcoming. The coffee shop had pale beige walls. They had contemporary-styled hanging lights. The lights made the coffee shop seem relaxing. There were classic-styled tables, many chairs and even comfortable couches! Those were of gradient brown colors.  I had one particular spot, on the upper floor, before the terrace, because I hate the cold, but I like to enjoy a little breeze. 

On that day, it was a normal Monday routine. I woke up, brushed my teeth, took a shower, changed, and put a little makeup to go out. First, I passed by supermarket to buy some groceries. I love to cook and bake. It did not take me much time there because I am always clear about what to buy. Even though I occasionally end up wandering in every section to see if there are any new products worthy of trying. As the cashier registered my products, I let her scan the coupons loaded on my phone in order to get discounts and to accumulate points. The coffee shop was just beside the supermarket. As I went in, the usual waitress was not there. I saw someone by the counter, but I could not see her face. I sat down nonetheless at my usual seat and put my stuffs down. I saw that there was a line, so I decided to buy my drink later. I opened my baking book and started studying a receipe on crème brûlée. After a while, I went to order my drink, the waitress' back faced me, since she was cleaning the machines. 

She turned her back to me, and it was Moonbyul.

We were both surprised and let out a small gasp. We laughed upon seeing each other. We had a small chat. I learned that she was promoted into assistant manager at this coffee shop, which is totally awesome because she had a raise in salary. Thus she earned more shifts and also worked on Mondays morning until four. She usually worked at a fast-food restaurant at six, but they closed the shop that day to attend a relative's wedding. I decided to wait until she finishes so we could go home together. While I waited, I observed Moonbyul. She had long hair, but she had to tie them up for work. Her uniform was cute, especially that apron. It was black, but she put some pins on it. There was pins of cute cartoon characters. She was lively. She warmly welcomed every client and I could see that she put a lot of effort into brewing the drinks, because she would be sweating, yet finish the client's drink. Whenever she would clean a table, a strand of her would fall down to her cheeks, and she'd clumsily put it back behind her ear. I wondered if she was actually dedicate or clumsy. Time passed by, and without realizing it, I observed her for three whole hours. I felt like a mother watching her child grow. Moonbyul gave me a warm feeling. It must had been because she was close to my grandparents, I could not have thought of another reason. I wished to learn so much about my grandparents, but my mom was unwilling to cooperate. 

Moonbyul finished exactly at three, she had her uniform, and that cute apron of hers, in her bag. She was dressed casually, of course. She wore an orange t-shirt (very flashy in my opinion), blue denim, and worn out adidas. I had to admit, those adidas looked good on her though. It portrayed her pretty well; hardworking, clumsy but delicate. 


(author's note: i'm so sorry it took me a month to update, i was totally in a writer's block after they laughed as they saw each other, but also i did not really have a computer by my reach bc of school. seriously though i swear to god. home's pc/the pc i've been using to write this fanfic is the best place and the one and only place in which my inspiration come to hand! anyways i usually start off chapters right after i update one, but then it takes me time to update bc im lazy and i get stuck! i've been wanting to write an author's note since forever, bc thank you so much for all the subscribe i really appreciate, AND! MAMAMOO'S ONE TAKE YOU'RE THE BEST IS OUT!! (also i'll just comment on how funny on the struggle i had for this chapter i expected less than 500 words coming out but when the inspiration flows it got me to 700 words BRUH I WROTE 300 WORDS WITHIN LIKE WHAT 30 MINUTES???)