Sincerity - Wheein

Mamamoo Apartments

I woke up to a headache. I drank a lot the night before, of course not as much as the two wild ones. I remembered most of what we did. The conversation became very interesting at one point since the two of them drank so much, they were telling the truth. We were talking about the apartment. Everyone started throwing out comments how they were grateful of living in this place since the rents are cheap and the people are nice. I started sobbing up again, but I was rather making whale-like sounds. I had cried enough before heading to Solar's. To comfort me, Moonbyul, tipsy, started to talk about her first and only love, and kept drinking throughout.

"I still remember the first time when I saw him. It was during my brother's entrance ceremony for primary school. My brother was unwilling to go to school that day. I forced him nonetheless to dress up and head out with me. I had cooked breakfast that day just like every other day. Anyways, I was dragging him to school and we were two streets away from his school, beside a park. We were waiting to cross the red light, but then my brother slightly pushed me away and ran towards that park. I, of course, went after him. When I arrived to the swings, I saw him, and a guy. That guy seemed to be talking to my brother and my brother seemed in a good mood. We had time, so I thought it would be nice to watch my brother from afar and just see what he might do. I sneaked around and sat behind them, where they couldn't see me. It was cute, because he was asking how my brother's day was and suggesting my brother to go to school. I laughed when he said "Your sister probably cares a lot about you and must be freaking out". That is how they discovered me. After that we walked my brother to school. We talked about many things, and how for us it was also a start for us in middle school; we both knew we were in the same middle school because of our uniforms. It was also our entrance ceremony to middle school. During the three years at that middle school, I liked him. We wouldn't talk to each other a lot, but whenever we got the chance we would. He changed a lot of girlfriends during then. I liked him, but of course didn't think of dating him; I couldn't. I couldn't, because I only ever focused on my brother. Although, I got selfish one time..." 

She stopped talking then and her mind seemed to have wandered back to the past, where bittersweet memories lied. When I saw her expression, it reminded me how disgusting I was. I never sincerly gave my heart to anyone, not a friend, nor even a crush. Those boys were really just convenient toys. I did not know why, but I felt the need to open myself up to Moonbyul as I heard her. I wanted them to know that I was not the sweet angel they thought I was. I was someone much more awful. I was so thankful I got to know them, even though it was not much time then. I felt the bond that we created. I might not had opened up before, but to them, I started becoming sincere. They were just so full of life and sincerity compared to everyone I knew before them.

I never got to know what happened next with Moonbyul and her crush. I did realize at what point she cared for her brother though, which is the complete opposite of my "siblings", I feared them. They are just unpredictable, but whenever they were around, large scaled disasters would happen. I wished their death everyday.

----------

Hi! Sorry for taking so long to update! I was in finals and totally panicking, but I'm done with finals! (Just two essays left hehe) I hope you enjoy the story so far and comment down for anything that you love about the story! The future updates will be longer, don't worry about it~