Together - Hwasa

Mamamoo Apartments

I dreamnt. We were together, running away from our responsibilities. Freedom felt so great. We cuddled with each other and spent so much happy times together. Yet again, she had to leave, I then woke up with a headache along with sweat and to the shoutings from the landlord lady. I drank a lot; I did not even recall drinking so much. I felt so awful because depression had hit me for another short period of time. I drank so much because I thought a lot about her, us and the past. Those feelings would eventually fade away, but only temporarily; they kept coming back. Living used to be a task, rather than actually enjoying it.

The landlordy lady did not give up and kept shouting. I forgot to pay her three months worth of rent, and she was ready to fight me for it. It was so early, barely 2PM,  and she had to make such a fuss over it. She yelled she knew I was inside, but she would not have known. I was working as a bartender and my shifts usually finished at 3AM. She did not know I had a job because I always seemed to have been home. She thought I was a NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training) and had rich parents. The truth did not matter... I went through harsh years, but it was fun; better than what I had before that. It got quiet down once again; the landlord lady gave up and left. My rental contract was to expire in the following week, so I was in need of a new lodging near work. I would start at 9PM, and it was easy to get there by bus, but at 3AM, there was no bus, so I would have to walk home for thirty minutes. Most of the time I was drunk so it was hard and dangerous. I got used to it, but living beside work would be perfect. I searched up online, and found a treasure. It was the second floor of three story housing; two rooms, one bathroom and one living room. It was situated 5 minutes from work. This person seeked for a female roomate and offered a low price, plus she was real cute. I contacted her right away, and a deal was made. 

I finally paid the landlord lady on the day I was to move; I had received my pay. I also told her about the moving and everything. To be honest, I was quite thankful. There were a lot of time she gave me an extension of time for the rent. With the moving, I thought I might had the chance to start anew and try to get the negative thoughts off me. After all, I knew that I would have a roommate. I would finally get myself to know new people and interact with them.


All I wished for did happen, because I met her, at that place. She made me forget what I had to forget. She made me face the problems I had. Even though at the beginning we fought a lot, I cared a lot for her. She was totally not what I expected her to be. We loved and until this very day, I love her. I created many great memories with Mamamoo and truthfully, without them, I do not know what I would have done. Especially to her, it is a jar of happiness, and I share everything with her. She is there to listen to me, and never fails to make me smile. I still remember my first words upon meeting her: "Hi there, I am Ahn Hye Jin, but you can call me Hwasa instead. I actually find you pretty cute, and I mean it. Please also do not get me wrong, because I am a lesbian and I would hope you would get that right. I hope to not frighten you though. " I gave her a wink right away upon those words and her reaction was priceless. Could that perhaps been the moment when I fell in love with her? Love at first sight?