Boys - Wheein

Mamamoo Apartments

I was so bored. I decided to go back into doing the same old thing I usually did; hook up with guys, go on dates with them, make them pay, play with them, leave them and finally let the cycle restart. That started back in Singapore and I loved doing it. Whenever I saw the dissapointed faces of these guys, I did not know why, but I felt so satisfied. It was not because I hated men. I just thought they were the best playtoys. They seemed like puppies. Some of these puppies got their way under my pants. I had to I guess, they were just so hot. I loved to do them. I also liked them, because they did not need any romantic attachment, just a night. Yet some of those puppies, were no puppies at all. I feared those, but I was pretty confident on how I judged people. It just simply happened to me once before; getting attacked. It was the second guy that I hooked up with, back when I was younger. We had went on a few dates, and I slightly faked too much love, and he got addicted to me. I obviously saw that and stopped replying, but he found a way to my in-campus dorm. Thank god there was a security guard that stopped him. I decided not to report him, but I gave him a punch in the stomach, telling him to stop or else he would suffer because of all the connections I had. That did the thing and stopped him.

I was to meet this Korean boy, To be specified, since I rarely went out with Korean boys (they are cheap). He invited me to eat lunch. I could not see a reason to say no, and he had pretty good looks (with surgery of course). He seemed like a trust-worthy guy, and he seemed to like cute types over mature types, so I dressed up cutely. We met in front of the restaurant. I purposely arrived 10 minutes late to him, but I was sitting across the street since 15 minutes to see at what time he would arrive. Surprisingly, he was already there while I hid. I had to keep my cute image and him going on. He did not seem to be mad at me. We ordered food and he had pretty healthy suggestions for me. I thought of him as a good guy. After lunch, we went to the bookstore and discussed a bit of our favourite authors. He had contrasting opinions as I did, but I respected them anyways. I just found it weird that he liked a certain author that wrote pretty gore murders. I liked gore, but the way that author wrote was nasty and nauseous. I was already tired by three and wanted to go home take a nap. I told him that I felt tired and he invited me to go to a coffee shop, but I refused. The date went super well, but I never spent more than five hours with any guy on our first date. Though he offered to walk me home, and I accepted. 

As we approached home, I spotted Hwasa sitting behind a car. We had an eye contact, but she minded her own business and listened to her music. I was about to tell the boy to drop me here, since we were getting close to my house, but he suddenly grabbed my arms and said:

"Wheein, do you know that you are my type. I have been stalking you for a few months now on social media. You might not have noticed since you have got so many followers on Instagram, but you replied to my comment once. I hope you still remember me. You gave me so much courage to undergo surgery. You could not imagine how happy I was when you finally accepted my friend request. Wheein, please, become my girlfriend."

Without second thought, I widened my eyes and slapped him. I managed to reply:

"You are filthy. I knew you had surgery, I did not mind that, but you are nothing more than a filthy stalker. You better leave now before I call the police."

That triggered him and he was about to hit me, but (a wild) Moonbyul appeared and punched him on the jaw. (It broke his fake jaw). She yelled at the guy and told him to leave me alone. Hwasa approached with her phone, filming, threatening to reveal him to the whole world and he was dead meat. Solar also ran towards us and had an umbrella, ready to hit the guy. He left within a minute, running for his life. 

We went back to our apartment. I went back to my room, and I broke down crying. I was not crying because of how horrifying the guy was, but because I was so touched. I was so grateful, especially towards her, because no one had ever stood out for me like that.