Brother - Moonbyul

Mamamoo Apartments

"I was sound asleep, but I definitely heard the door open. I couldn't get myself to go check it out though because I was so tired. Then I heard knockings. I checked the time and it was 3:33. I thought it was weird. Half-awake, I walked towards the door of my bedroom and opened the doorknob. To my surprise, I found someone sitting by the table, having his back faced against me. It was my brother. He was cooking instant noodle and was waiting for the water to boil. He heard me and turned his head. 
"Oh noona! You are awake, good thing. Do you also want a ramen?"

I totally forgot it was his vacation week. I declined his offer, and he started explaining that he went out with friends and came back a little later than expected. Don't get him wrong. Like I said, he is a very good boy, but he has one or two of those crazy friends that also lives around the neighborhood. Their private school gives their students a week of school of in order for them to study before their exam week. My brother usually drank that week, although he is a minor. He drinks to relieve the stress and to prepare himself, but he is no alcoholic. It doesn't make sense, but he is actually afraid to drink, yet he forces himself to. He once tried not to drink, but it resulted in him doing poorly. It was his first time getting an average grade. I don't worry, because he just needs to drink one night during vacation week, and it relieves him from everything. He reeked of alcohol though. He probably drank at his friend's house. Anyhow, I sat down beside him and watched him make himself his meal. My brother was good-looking, inheriting Dad's tall nose and Mom's sparkling eyes. I smiled at him and ruffled his hair. Afterwards we gave each other a hug. We went through a lot together and hugs were our comfort. We wished each other good night and I went back in my bedroom to sleep. My brother slept on the couch. 

I woke up at 7AM and prepared myself to work. On Tuesday mornings, I worked at a delivery company until 4PM. I got out of my bedroom to see my brother peacefully lying on the couch. I checked the kitchen and he did the dishes before he went to sleep. I am pretty much a messy person whenever I live alone, and my brother makes up for it. I got out of the house at 7:20, and I got to greet Solar. She was taking her morning walk. She wore a black jacket, with a white t-shirt underneath and a pair of grey leggins. She had those New Balance shoes on her hair was tied up with a blue hairtie to match her shoes. Solar greeted me with a warm smile. She accompanied me to my workplace. I thought that was really sweet of her. She did remind me of her grandparents. I guess kindness runs in their bloodline. Once we arrived to my workplace, we bid each other good bye and she was headed back to the apartments. 

I finished at 4PM and I was already headed to my next job of the day. I work many jobs, and on Tuesday nights, I worked at a restaurant that sold fried chicken and beer. I had to head all the way back home and change. It wasn't as chilly as when I got out on the morning. As I walked, something felt different. I observed around, and realized the difference. It was missing a person. Solar was missing. I was so used to walk to work alone on the mornings, walking with someone just once had this much influence on me. I plugged on my earphones, with AOMG's songs on a replay playlist, I enjoyed the scenery. I liked the scenery on the way between home and this workplace, because there were many trees. Most leaves already fell out from the tree and the sun wasn't set, but still, it was a slightly cold breeze that embraced my cheeks. 

I arrived home, to find my brother away from home. That was weird. I ignored it nonetheless, changed and rushed to work. There, I found my brother. He was helping out at the restaurant. My boss saw me and smiled. I approached him and asked what was going on. My brother came towards us as he finished serving a client and both told me:
"You can rest today, since you got a brother working for you."

I was moved and hit my brother's arm. I gave him a tight hug, and ruffled his hair. He gave me a wink and shooed me away. I thought to myself that I raised my brother well and I was about to head back home until I saw someone familiar come in the store. It was Wheein. She was wearing a pink jacket, and a pair of denim jeans. Her basketball hat covered her face, but I still recognized her, because of her cute and short height. She seemed as if she was looking for someone, and I was about to call her name, until I heard my brother shout her name.

---

It turned out that I have took some time to update. The reason was because of the yuri roleplay in which I am an admin. I am also currently roleplaying Wheein over there! It'd be great if you come and join us~ @Kyupido Roleplay