Opposite - Hwasa

Mamamoo Apartments

The sun was setting down. I could feel the slight change in temperature as I shivered since I was only wearing a hoodie. I arrived at my new place and it seemed good enough. I was greeted by my lovely roommate Jung Whee In. She was wearing some casual clothes with a thick jacket. She showed my room and I thanked the delivery men as they helped me unload my things. Wheein had told me that she had not bought the electronics (fridge, TV, mircrowave...). She wanted to inquire from me first. I was pleased to hear that. She wanted to ask me whether or not I wanted drinks, but she then realized we literally had nothing. Thus, we went out to the grocery store nearby to get ourselves drinks and snacks. She said she would pay for me as a welcoming gift.

The trip to the grocery store was fun. I got to talk to her. She had a deeper voice than I thought. Wheein seemed like the type of girl who would have a soft voice. I did expect her to be very polite, but there was one thing that felt off from her; she was hiding something. I know it because she is avoiding the same subject that I am avoiding; family. She has a bright character, but from her eyes, I see loneliness. I had the sudden urge to protect her and fix her, but I thought it was none of my business and we were mere roommates. Aside from that, Wheein also seemed like a rich daughter. She wore elegant stuffs. Her parents probably owned a company. I would not call her weird, but I found it strange that she picked healthy snacks and vitamin drinks. In contrast, I literally picked out every junk food, energy drinks and beer cans. 

We were pretty different if you had to compare both of us. I was slightly bigger than her. Do not get me wrong. I love the way I look, especially my thighs. They are fine as hell, and attracted pretty and handsome people.  I think I was slightly taller than her, maybe a centimeter. I knew because I stared at the mirror when both of us were standing in front of it. She was cute, but too innocent for me. I have been dating girls on and off and I met most of them at the club. I could have bet Wheein hated clubs. Her appearance would have been the perfect description of an honor student. She owned a pair of glasses, but she preferred to wear prescribed contact lenses. Her casual clothes were long-sleeved shirts, jeans and sometimes with a cardigan or else it would be a chique yet casual dress. On the other hand, I loved to wear shorts with tights underneath and y clothing that revealed my body shape. I did not have too much fat nor lacked fat anywhere. I had the perfect amount a y lady needed. 

As she paid, I noticed the amount of credit cards Wheein had in her wallet. We unpacked our stuffs back in our apartment and started discussing about the positions of the furnitures. That was definitely the moment we started to dislike each other. I wanted a couch by the wall then a TV hanged on it, facing the couch. We kept disagreeing on many things. I did not even know how it started nor why we were so upset about it but thank god Solar came by, because I do not think I would have stayed if I kept arguing with Wheein.

We were arguing when Solar came in. We failed to notice her until she banged on the door twice, loud enough for us to hear. We stopped arguing. Solar introduced herself and invited us two to have tea upstairs. Solar had a warm aura around her. She felt like a Mom.