Fired - Moonbyul

Mamamoo Apartments

I would have ended up depressed and broke if it was not for my landlords. On that day they proposed to rent us their appartment. That was the best day of my life because everything kept getting better from there. Even though it was tiring, but it was never exhausting. My mom had always raised me into becoming a strong woman. My childhood was awful but not me; I never once felt beat down. I had expected myself to break down when my brother ended up in the hospital, but instead it turned the frustration into anger and motivation to live a better life. I knew anger was not something to be kept for so long, so I moved on; I no longer hated them. If it was not for what I went through I would have never became the strong willed Moonbyul. I did pretty much every kind of part time jobs; from giving out flyers in the streets to cleaning hotel suites. I barely got to finish my High School and thank to the prestigious school I struggled to stay in; I was accepted to everywhere I applied. During all these years I kept asking them about their identity but they insisted me on calling them landlord. After their death I was sad but I cherished them even more. They gave me a backup key of their appartment and I cleaned their house for a few days, until I saw a message sticked on my door. "Hello this is your new landlord, please contact me at xxx-xxxx or come over when you have time I'll be upstairs!" It was a pretty writing but I had to go to work, and so I thought of visiting after work.

It was a horrible day at work. I worked as a sales person at a clothing retail store. The day started rough with my assistant manager throwing her anger because the manager yelled at her. I was just doing my job; folding clothes, helping clients and being the cashier. I was in a bad mood because of my manager and I wanted the day to be over. Everything was alright, until that rude lady came in the store. I knew she would be trouble as soon as she stepped in, but did not expect the consequences. The client was probably in her forties and she was either in her week or was experiencing menopause because she had no chill. She came to me while being in a phone call and asked me for a dress which was out of stock. I explained it to her with good manners, yet she started to rage at me. She threw insults at me and was about to hit me but I stopped her from doing so. That was when her phone dropped and the screen broke. She blamed it on me. My assistant manager then came. I thought she would help me but instead she blamed it on me. I was probably threatening her position; getting rid of me would keep her high up there. Eventually, my manager came and she had to fire me on the spot to please the lady. For them firing me was a benefit, because I was only a part-timer and we were too much part-timers. I took my stuffs and angrily left the store. I was pissed on my way home. I could have beat the crap out of someone, but I also felt frustrated because I lost a good salaried job. I missed my brother very much because he had started to live in campus. The school offered him a scholarship for his excellent grades. 

I thought of the message from the new tenant left me and decided to head upstairs. I opened the door and found three other people. They were sitting at the table and were having chrysantheum tea. The one on the left, which faced the kitchen, seemed very polite. She had long brown hair that were slightly wavy. There was the one with dark brown hair who sat in front of me. She laid against the window. Then there was the one with short blonde hair, she had her elbows on the table. I bet she was very sleepy and wished to lay by the wall behind her to sleep.