Inheritage - Solar

Mamamoo Apartments

11/14/2015
I never knew that I had grandparents from Mom's side. She just never told me about it. until recently. 
Because they both passed away in a car accident. Rest in peace Grandmother and Grandfather. Within 24 years of my life, I never realized how little I knew about Mom. I had to talk to Dad to learn about their story, since Mom would not say anything about it. Here goes the story, Mom was 18 and pregnant thanks to Dad, and it was a disgrace to the family. They got into an argument, and Mom left the house to live with Dad. My grandparents never hated or disowned my Mom. Mom just hated the fact that everyone was talking behind my grandparents' back, so she left in order to save a little pride for them. My grandparents loved me, but they never got the chance to meet me, because Mom left the city as soon as she gave birth to me and cut all contact with my grandparents. My grandparents must have missed Mom a lot, because all these years, they wrote letters to her, and asked a detective to find where Mom lived in order to give her those letters. Mom never told me about them, nor did she ever reply a single letter to her parents. I did not understand her at all, why would she do that? They showed so much love to each other, it made me so sad to learn about it. Thankfully there were good news, Dad actually kept a little contact with them every year. He would send pictures of us to my grandparents on my birthday. Mom still does not know about this, and I would let Dad unveil this secret on his own. There was another surprise left for me; I was in their testament. I was to receive their estate; a three-story house. They owned the building, but they occupied the top floor and rented out the two other floors. There was one condition to receive their estate though. I would need to rent it for free for the current tenant; Moon Byul Yi. I wondered why, but I thought it would be a great thing to live where my grandparents lived, because I could learn a thing or two about them and Mom. The things have not been moved yet, and the second floor was not rented out, because the last tenants left two weeks ago. It was also a great timing, because I got fired a month ago at my place, and this would help me out. Please do not get me wrong, I am a bachelor, but my previous job was awful and filled with stress. 

11/26/2015
Mom was really sad for the past week, she did not show it, but I heard her cry a couple of times. I packed my stuffs and finally moved to the building. I tried to see the groung floor's tenant on the morning, but she seemed to not have been home. Nonetheless, the moving went well, I took the whole day to organize my stuffs but also not to move my grandparents' things. It was really cute, because there were pictures of them and Mom everywhere. Mom was really pretty, not that she is not pretty now, but I could see how she turned out into my supermom.  The house had a chrysanthemum scent, it was probably grandmother's favorite flower, because my Mom's name was Gukhwa, which meant chrysanthemum, it was a pretty strong name, but it represented her well. I guess grandmother missed and showed her affection for Mom this way. 

I found a new tenant online last week, but she asked if it was possible to get herself a roommate because the renting price was quite high for her. I agreed. Her name was Jung Whee In and seemed nice. She was to move in two days.

11/28/2015
The four of us finally gathered together. I got to know that Moon Byul Yi, had multiple part-time jobs going on and she just got fired today. Jung Whee In was in University, and she had one part time job. Finally, there was Ahn Hye Jin Hwasa, she did not seem to have a job nor did she seem to go to school, but at the very least, I knew she partied a lot, because she smelled like alcohol.

 


I laughed as I closed the diary. These were great memories, and to reminisce them was easy. The memories I made with Mamamoo seemed like yesterday. I could hear her calling for my name, and I put back the diary to it's place and went to join her.