장 10

Fairytale Feeling

(I don’t know what to suggest now but Descendants of the Sun’s OST is good. Try Gummy’s You are my Everything and Yoon Mi Rae’s Always. You can also try Chen and Punch’s Everytime.)

My parent’s invited Baekhyun’s family to our house since their business is having a success. I went home late so I asked them not to wait for me. I saw Baekhyun in the living room looking on our displayed pictures while our parents are talking about their business outside

            “Is this you?” He suddenly asked me.

            “Of course. I’m an only child.” I hope he can sense the sarcasm.

            “I see.”

He doesn’t seem the Baekhyun I know from school. He seems formal today so I don’t have any intention to know why he’s acting strange. I keep my mouth shut until he spoke and start a conversation.

            “Jongin invited us to his place on his parent’s anniversary. When is it again?”

            “You’re invited?” I sounded surprised. “Uh… it’s on Wednesday but the party will be on Friday night if I’m not mistaken.” I cleared my throat.

 

The next day, looks like Baekhyun came back to his normal self. He became annoying again due to his talkative mouth. He starts talking about my displayed pictures in our house and it’s really irritating. I keep on glaring at them when they try to laugh when he starts to joke about me.

            “Haaay. Baekhyun, I think you’re doing it too much.” Junmyeon said.

            “But she doesn’t seem affected at all so I guess it was okay for me to talk about it.” He shrugs his shoulder.

            “It’s fine with me Junmyeon. He seems like he doesn’t know how to shut his mouth.” Then I rolled my eyes.

            “Hyung.” Jongin chuckle awkwardly trying to ease the tension. “Are you coming with me after school?”

 

If Jongin haven’t interfere maybe I have punched Baekhyun hard. I stare at my reflection on the mirror and I look tired so I washed my face and head back to classroom. Unfortunately, I saw Baekhyun passing the same way I’m taking.

            “Hey, only child!” He tries not shout too loud. “Come with me!”

            “H-hey! What are you d—“ He grabbed my hand and drags me while he tries to run. “I need to go back to my class!”

            “Ssh!”  We’re now in a corner hiding. “Someone’s following me.” He squats and peaks while leaning on the wall.

            “Then why do you need to drag me with you?!” I want to kick him so he’ll stumble on the floor.

            “Keep your voice down.” He tries to reach me to cover my mouth.

            “Then answer me first or I’ll scream here that you we’re hiding here so the God-who-knows-who will—“ I’m too shocked that my eyes widened and almost fall. HE ING KISSED ME!

            “At least I know how to shut your mouth.”

 

            “Miss? My change?”

            “I-I’m sorry.” I chuckled.

I’m in work and my mind keeps on spacing out. My first kiss. He stole my first kiss! After the costumer went out, I get the floor map because I need to do something to forget what happened in school. How dare him to do that to me! Kissing is a very big thing to do. I dated girls for fun. Okay, maybe kissing looks fun for him too that’s why it’s easy for him to do that. I stopped from mapping and unconsciously touched my lips. I suddenly remembered how his lips touches mine. His lips is so soft. I bit my lower lip. Ugh! What are you thinking, Seojin!

            “Get what you want. It’s on me.” A costumer said as he enter the store.

            “Goodevening—“ I turned around so he cannot see me.

            “So what do you want to tell me?” Chanyeol nudges Baekhyun when they were far from the others.

            “It was Seojin, Yeol!” What’s about me?! Someone cleared a throat behind me only to find Kyungsoo was there.

            “Noona!” Sehun’s awkward laugh caught their attention.

So they went here because they were heading to their friend’s party. This day is full of surprises. Now the others already find out about my work.

 

Dad called me if I’m going to Jongin’s place tonight for the anniversary party of his parents. I’ll just go there after my shift. So the next day after that incident I had with Baekhyun. I asked Sera about first kiss. She said, her first kiss is with her boyfriend is romantic. They’re on a date and her boyfriend gave her roses and slowly pecked her lips. That’s the kind of first I have in mind. Romantic. But the kind of first kiss I want will never happen.

            “Why did you ask about first kiss? Oh, my! Don’t tell me you have a plan?”

            “You’re over reacting. Of course not!” I try to sound normal but I’m really nervous.

            “What’s wrong, Ji Won?” Sera suddenly asked our classmate who’s sitting behind me who just sighed.

            “Look at this, Sera. YNG Company is so successful. I wonder how to be their daughter.” I raised my eyebrows. “Oh! The CEO is a Yang. Seojin, do you think he’s a sibling of you. Come to think of it, he also have the same face features.” I coughed.

            “You’re imagining things, Ji Won.” I try to laugh but she’s still in deep thoughts.

The name of my parent’s company is from our family name Yang. They just removed the vowel. Funny, right?

 

I usually don’t drink alcohol but today is an exception. A waiter offered me a glass when I came to Jongin’s place. I'm waiting for Sera and I didn't notice that I'm on my fourth glass just when I started to feel hot. Sehun spotted me and asked me to follow him. Sera is sitting with them who looks busy talking. She said she haven’t checked her phone that's why she's not responding to my texts.

            “Are you drunk?” Jongin asked.

            “I saw her drinking.” Sehun answered him.

            “How many glass do you think she had?”

            “I have no idea. Why?”

            “Well, look at her—Noona?”

My parents called me to introduce their daughter to some of their colleagues. Mom asked me if I had a drink because my face is turning red. She was about to me inside for me to rest but she saw Baekhyun on the other table so instead of bringing me inside, she asked Baekhyun’s help. She can ask from other people, why Baekhyun? Tsk!

            “Hyung!” Jongin called him as we walk passed their table. “Y-you know where the guest room is right?” He walked towards us and he says something to Baekhyun.

            “Okay. I get it.”

 

When we reached the guest room, he stays in the room leaning on the doorframe. I toss my shoes and threw my body on the bed. I sat up and talked to him.

"Thank you, Mister." I hiccupped "For escorting me here." I flashed my goofy smile.

“Now I’m just a Mister to you." He sat beside me. “You shouldn’t drink like that."

"Hmm."

"About yesterday."

"Hmm?"

"You'll forget everything tomorrow won't you?"

"Hmm..." I only stare at him.

“Seojin…”

He reaches for my cheeks and slowly lower his head. Moving inch by inch until his lips touches mine. I heard footsteps outside and the door opens.

 “Oh, my God!" Someone gasps.

 

A/N: I heard Polarlight turns to NCTU’s Ten fansite, HoneyB to GOT7’s Mark and Babylion to Seventeen. They used to be my source of HD photos especially Polarlight. I almost memorized his fan sites and now there are lots of new fan sites that I don’t know. And I also heard about their new teaser! (Which reminds me of SNSD’s MrMr) I don’t have too much information about their comeback and they also leaked a dance practice video of Monster? Oh, well. They always do that. Reminds me of the old days how I used to spazz/rant with them.

Anyways, do you still remember the special gift I told you before? I’ll give it now because you guys are so cool and still here to read my story even though I don’t update much. Let’s talk in twitter if you have questions for me. (@avakimx) xoxo