From Bad to Good

Journey to Finding her Wings

    Myungsoo and I sat outside in the garage, Myungsoo made sure no one would see my tears. We just sat there in silence while I cried. It felt embarassing but for some reason, I felt like it was okay to cry in front of him. He seemed to genuinley care, he gave me his sunglasses to hide my tears just in case papparazi were to see and take pictures.
    "I am truly sorry Sunbae...you shouldnt be put in a spot like this." I said laughing, wiping my tears away.
    "No..no, no need to apoligize and please feel free to speak to me comfortablly." He said with a smile on his face.
    I smiled back, I felt happier all of a sudden. We talked for a while and then I told him I had to go back or else the girls would be worried. We said our good byes and just the second before I left, he called after me. 
    "I would like to see you again. Well, hopefully we will be talking more often since we live in the same apartment building." He said smiling, waving back at me.
    I nodded, turned back and smiled a bit. Seeing him made me feel a lot better, I actually feel happy. I went back inside to find Hayoung standing by the door, looking around nervously. When she had finaly noticed me walk in, she yelled for me.
    "Naeun!" She ran to me out of breath,"We have been looking every where for you! We were so scared, where were you, are you okay?" She seemed really worried, it made me feel bad.
    "I am fine, really. Sorry to make you guys worried Hayoung. I just went out because I...dropped my lipstick on the way in. You know how it was my favorite one." I said laughing.
    We went back and Namjoo ran up to me. "Unnie!" she called. I hugged her. Chorong yelled at me and told me next time not to worry them like that. She then gave me a hug and we all laughed. We went back to our seats. Just the moment when I sat down, Infinite's 'Bad' came on. I began to blush and watch intensly smiling the entire time. Bomi noticed me watching and giggled a bit, she seems quick to catch on.
    The performances were all over and so we got up to go home. Bomi walked beside me and started teasing me.
    "Oooh, Naeun. What was that about? I saw you, you started blushing when they got on stage. Who is it?" Bomi said giggling.
    "Stop!"I laughed."It's no one." I said lookin at the ground, smiling.
    But I was lying, I did blush, it was someone, it was Myungsoo. Thanks to him...today was a great day.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! More to come and thanks to all of my subs so far! Your great and please do leave me a comment i really want some feedback!:)Thanks and happy new years!