Where it all began

Journey to Finding her Wings

    "1..2..3, hello! We are A Pink! Did you enjoy our new fresh comeback? We hope you pink pandas will give Pink Memory lots of love. We have worked hard and really hope you enjoy. Now, we are going to perform," We all said to the camera during Music Bank. 
    We started to perform Remember, but I wasn't feeling so well that day. However, I still tried my best, I cannot give up on my fans or my members like this. I HAVE to work hard. I put a smile on my face and started performing with full enery. (or so I tried) I tried to focus but all I could think about was yesturday's conversation with Chorong Unnie. She seemed to really care, I hope she does not feel too worried. I would hate to make her feel that way.
    We had finally finished our performance. We were all out of breath. Bomi made her way to the mic and we followed.
    "We would like to thank Cube, our company as well as our fans for everything. We hope you enjoyed our performance. Bye!" Bomi smiled brightly as usual and we walked off stage.
    I have always wondered how Bomi could always cheer us up and stay bright, I envy that the most. How she always cheers us up. She really is a good person. I smiled looking at her. She quicly noticed.
    "Naeun, are you okay? We have all been concerned," Bomi said, giving me a warm hug. 
    The others agreed and Eunji gave me a smile and hugged me. I dont know what I would do without them. I told them I had to go to the bathroom, but really I was going outside to get some fresh air. I walked outside, feeling dizzy and uneasy. And then it came, running down, I tried holding the tears in but it was too late. I was hoping no one would be outside, but Infinite's Myung Soo was there. I walked past him, then fell from being dizzy.
    "Oh!" He helped me get back up."Omo, are you okay Naeun?" He looked concerned.
     My face flustered, "Yes Im fine. Thank you" I said getting back up.

Okay! I hope you enjoyed chapter 1 I know its short but dont worry there will be many chapters and I will TRY to have at least 5 chapters done in a week:)So enjoy and  please do leave a comment telling me what you think:)