Yes or No

Journey to Finding her Wings

Hey guys! This story is moving a little faster cuz i want things to you know get more intersting. I hope you enjoy, I do take reccomendations so please so reccomend me if you want and leave me a comment. I wanna be friends with you guys and all so yeah!

    Flustered, I turned my face and backed away. Myungsoo realized what he had said and so he too had taken a step back, his face turning red. The whole drive back it got really awkward. I realized how silent it was so in order to break the silence I the radio. To make it even more awkward, my song 'Petal' was on, a song about confessing to someone you love. Myungsoo turned it up and smiled.
    "Naeun-ah, this is your song playing!," Myungsoo said listening to the song with full focus.
    "Haha...yeah," I said as my part played 'Hold my hand and tell me' my heart started beating faster, I was flustered.
    Myungsoo noticed me taking deep breaths and trying to make my face not red, he silently laughed. We finally got to our apartment building.
    "Gomawo oppa," I said trying to rush out from embarassment.
    "Naeun-ah, wait...please" He said holding my hand so I wouldn't leave the car.
    I turned my head facing him and sat down. "Yes?"
    "You...didn't give me an answer yet..." He said looking down.
    "Oh...well oppa, I like you...but now isn't the right time, if a scandal comes out and all I don't kn-" I said looking down.
    Myungsoo interuppted me "Ok, I'll wait then, since I am a cool guy like that." He said smiling.
    That night I thought about his response, he really is a cool guy. I thought he would get mad. But like a cool guy, he said he would wait. :)

    Bomi noticed me smiling "OOOH NAEUN LIKES MYUNGSOO!" she screamed playfully jumping.

    I threw a pillow at her, "Unnie! Hajima!"

   Before I knew it, all the girls came jumping around screaming "CHINCHA?" So of course I had to tell them about what happened. They all told me to say yes to dating him and so I said I will I just don't know how. That night I wondered what Myungsoo was doing, was he thinking about me like I was about him?