Yummy Food!

Journey to Finding her Wings

    "Nice seeing you." I said, greeting him.
    "The food looks so delicious I dont know what to get." Namjoo said laughing.
    "Unnie, the Chicken Alfredo looks good." Hayoung said, reading the menu.
    "Hayoung, are you hungry?"I said laughing.
    "Very"Hayoung replied.
    I looked through the menu. Myungsoo pointed out some of his favorites and so I picked from one of them.
    "My favorites are the spaghettie with meatballs, chicken quasidealas, and the hamburger." Myungsoo said to me.
    "Oh they sound so good. I think I will go with the chicken quasidilla." I replied.
    The waitor soon came and took our orders. "So have you been busy lately?" Hoya asked us.
    "Yes, very. We actually just came back from our North American Tour." Said Eunji, drinking her water.
    "We will soon be going on our tour too, that is why today we decided to come here to relax." Sunggyu said.
    The food came and we all ate so well. We were so hungry, we didnt even talk until we finished our plates. When we all finished we thanked the boys. We all got up to leave.
    Myungsoo stopped me,"Um, I was wondering if I can get your number maybe." He seemed nervous as he said it.
    I laughed,"Of course." We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.
    In the car we all spoke about how good the food was. "That was nice of them to offer to take us out to dinner." Bomi said,"I really enjoyed the food." We all agreed.
    Back at the dorm, I got ready for bed and decided to skip going on SNS tonight. I did not want to feel sad today. My phone began to buzz, it was a text from Myungsoo.
    Myungsoo- I hope you enjoyed dinner today just as much as I enjoyed you being there.
    I read the text and began to smile. I started to type a reply.
    Me- Yes I enjoyed the dinner and you being there
    I paused and then began to delete the text.
    Me- Thank you we had a good time and really enjoyed the food.
    
I sent the text. A second later, Myungsoo replied back.
    Myungsoo- That is good to here, hopefully we can all hangout more often now...good night.
    Me-Good night.

    Today was a great day, I went to bed with a smile on my face for the first time.

Did you enjoy this chapter? I really hope you did sorry I took long to post. I took my test today and it was really hard, hopefully I did good though. Anyways, please leave a comment down below and I have decided to do a fun lil trivia. So for each new chapter I make, I will post a trivia question as well. If you answer the trivia question right, I will give you a shoutout. Now there probably will be a bunch of you who get it right so the person who answers correctly first will be the winner. Everytime I post the prize may be different as well as the question. Okay today's trivias question is about me. Here it is: I have 3 favorite colors, can you guess at least one of them?