Who Knew Thank You Could Be So Hard To Say

Journey to Finding her Wings

Sorry it has been really long! School is almost over and I have more free time now so I can post more often! This chapter is really good and ends on a clliffhanger but dont worry! I will update soon!

    We finally arrived, Myungsoo got out and opened the door for me. I blushed and walked out. We arrived at a park not too far but one that was less crowded so we wouldn't feel the need to worry about the papparazzi spotting us.
    "You know...it is always hard for me to say this but, thank you...for everything. Ever since we started to get close...well my days have had more color to them. I no longer think negative thoughts, I can finally face my members and fans without feeling as if I am useless. Thank you...oppa." I said while looking down, too embarassed to look up.
    He stopped walking and turned to me, slowly holding my hand and lifting my head up, "Naeun-ah, I want you to know that I will always be there for you, I really care about you. You aren't useless to the team, without you Apink wouldn't be Apink. I don't want to see you looking down on yourself, your the one and only 'Son Yeoshin' in this world." 
    I laughed at the 'Son Yeoshin' statement. We continued walking, holding hands. We sat down on the bench and Myungsoo took out his phone, he held it up to my face and took a picture. 
    "Oppa!" I said laughing, "What are you doing?" He kept taking pictures of me.
    "I need to capture this moment with you, come here." He smiled and stood next to me, his arms tightly around me. "Ready? 1...2...3 smile!"
    After taking pictures we played by the swings and slides as if we were 5 year olds. Then after that we ate icecream and sat down.
    "I told you all about my problems, now let me give you some advice on yours." I leaned closer with a mischevious silly smile, "Spill the beans ajusshi." I said laughing.
    He laughed, "Ajusshi? Well ahjumma, should I tell you?" I nodded "Hmm....okay. Well lately I have been annoyed. Media is always making it seem as if me and Suzy from Miss A are secretly dating or that we like eachother, when in reality I think of her as a friend and just a friend. I am tired of it..."
    I looked down, "Oh...well uhm you dont like her...right?"
    He laughed, "Aww are you getting jealous?" He said patting my head.
    I got up from embarassment, "Ya! Who are you calling jealous?" I said hitting him "We aren't even dating so what right do I have to get jealous." I mumbled.
    "Well, I mean maybe we can date." He said getting closer to me.