Misunderstood

Journey to Finding her Wings

    Curtains opened, we walked through, Miss A giving us the "fighting" signal. The song started and we danced and sang. I noticed Myungsoo staring at me the entire time, he was in the front seats, intensely staring, smiling. I got really nervous seeing him watch me like that. I was trying my best to impress and not make a mistake, thankfully I suceeded. We walked out in the middle of the song as Miss A walked in to finish it. They walked in smiling ever so brightly, we gave them a thumbs up and bowed down, showing our respect. Then, we watched as they sang and danced to Remember. They did really good. Min looked like she was really enjoying it, I got happy. Finally, we got on stage in the middle of it to wrap it up. Once we finished, they walked back on stage and we all held hands, bowing down together. Then, we proudly left the stage together. We had a fun day. 
    We went outside to wait for our driver to pull up front. Standing there was INFINITE on our right. Myungsoo saw me and ran over to me. He pulled me in for a hug. I pushed him back.
    "Ya....we're in public" I said looking around me, making sure no fans or paparazzi saw that.
    "Haha, it's okay no one is here, I made sure before I ran to you." He said smiling. He pulled me into the hug and I warmly accepted it, hugging him tightly.
    "Awwwww!!!! Really really cute!!!" Namjoo said jumping up and down, smiling.
    I got embarrassed so pulled away. Sadly our driver came so I had to leave Myungsoo. Even though I live in the same building as him, it is hard to see him since we both have full schedules lately. I got in the car and waved at Myungsoo while he waved back, smiling. As soon as he was out of sight I got a text. I opened up my phone and saw it was from Myungsoo.
My flower boy-     Naeun-ah! Come to my room later today.
    I smiled at the text and quickly responded. 
Me-    Yes...oppa
    We got inside and I ran to the door. "Ya, where are you going at this time?" Rongmama said.
    "Going to meet Myungsoo, I'll be back in a bit." I said rushing out.
    I got to his floor and smiled until I saw Suzy from Miss A, walking in with Myungsoo. Both of them laughing together. I froze and tears quickly streamed down my face. What was this? I don't understand, but she just said we....looked good together, she knows my feelings for him. How could he? He called me down and this is what I see. I quickly run back up, crying. After a couple of minutes I dried my tears before walking in. Thankfully the girls were asleep. My eyes were still glossy making it obvious I was crying. I went to bed feeling the same way I had felt before meeting Myungsoo....worthless and lonely. No one loves me I thought to myself. 
After Naeun left:
    "Suzy, you see your a close friend of mine and I need your help. I want to give Naeun a gift. I took many pictures of her, I want to put it into a collage or something can you help me?" Myungsoo said in his living room. The other members went to get food but Myungsoo refused because he wanted to get Naeun's gift ready.
    "Of course! I think you should sing her a song too." Suzy said jumping "Oooh! Oooh! Sing her Love U Like U! You know that song you sang in your drama 'Shut up Flower Boy Band'" She said smiling.
    "Oh my god!!! That's a great idea! Thanks so much, I owe you big time!" Myungsoo said."She was supposed to come have coffee with us an hour ago, maybe she forgot?" Myungsoo said concerned, looking at his watch.

Hey guys!! Hope you liked this chapter, I wanted to spice things up a bit lol I picked Suzy since there are a lot of myungzy shippers out there so I thought it would make since. Anyways guys I have good news!! Check out my new blog post please it explains it all and I hope you can participate in it! Love you all :)