Constellations

Journey to Finding her Wings

    We got in the car to get home. Tomorrow we would have a photoshoot which me and the girls felt would be too much because we have not gotten any sleep. I look through my bag to pull out my chapstick. I put my hand inside and stumble upon Myungsoo's glasses he lended me.
    "Shoot! Shoot! I forgot!" I screamed, hitting my head. 
    The girls turned around. "Naeun? Are you okay?" Eunji asked, looking at me as if I had gone crazy.
    "Yeah, I just.....almost forgot about our photoshoot tomorrow. Haha oh man, how are we going to get rest. Haha" I said putting my hand behind my neck nervously.
    "Oh yeah, since the photoshoot will be taking place at 6:30 in the morning, we would have to wake up at around 4:30 to get ready and go to the studio, and put on our costumes. By the time we get home it will be 1:00, meaning we will only have 3 hours to sleep tonight." Chorong said sighing.
    What am I going to do? His glasses, I forgot to give them to him. It is too late to go to his dorm so maybe if I leave it by the door with a note? Yeah! I will do that. Hayoung started to fall alseep on my shoulder. Everyone soon fell asleep in the car, making me and the driver the only ones awake. I looked out the window. Maybe the stars will show me who I am. I looked at the stars, trying hard to find the constellations. The constellations probably could show me what I truly am capable of doing, besides being a visual. 
    We soon arrived, everyone got out of the car exhausted and went straight to the dorm. Meanwhile, I went to Infinite's dorm to give Myungsoo his glasses. I wrote a note and put the glasses aside it on the floor. Just as I put it down, the door opened. I looked up, embarrased.
    "Oh, APink Naeun. Hello, what brings you by?" Woohyun had opened the door.
    "Oh, hello...umm I was just here to return something to Myungsoo so if you could give it to him, that would be great." I said nervously.
    "Of course! I will let him know you stopped by."He said smiling.
    "Hyung, who was at the door?" Myungsoo asked Woohyun, getting a drink of water.
    "It was APink's Naeun she sai-",Woohyun was interrupted by Myungsoo.
    "Naeun? Naeun came by?" Myungsoo said smiling.
    "Yes...is there something going on between you to?" Woohyun asked Myungsoo smiling.
    "Hyung! No, she is a friend."Myungsoo said, blushing.
    "Okay, well anyways she wanted to give you these." Woohyun threw the sunglasses to Myungsoo. He looked at the glasses, smiling.
    I walked back to the dorm to find the girls already asleep. I laughed, they were so cute when they were sleeping. I got into bed and checked SNS on my phone. I looked at the comments of one of our performances:
"Son Naeun just has a pretty face, I dont know why she is even in this band. I mean she cant sing. Does she even have a talent."
"Naeun shouldnt even be a part of APink. She does nothing"
"Son Naeun, what are you doing here if you cant sing???"

    I quickly closed my phone, stared at the wall and cried. Is this what people think of me? I dont have a talent? I do not want to be seen this way....maybe they are right, maybe I really do only have a pretty face. I covered myself with the blanket, crying myself to sleep.

Hey! Sorry it took long to update, have not been feeling well and I am applying to this school and my test is this week so I have been studying. Wish me luck haha cuz I am so worried lol. Anyways hope you enjoy and leave a comment pleaseee! Thanks to all of you who support this story!