Starry Night

Journey to Finding her Wings

Hey guys! I am trying to update more often but I couldn't yesturday since I had a really bad stomach ache so I went to bed early, but I worked on this hope you like it! Oh and btw I am considering ending this story in the next chapter or so i dont know yet, so I will let you guy's make the decision, if you guys vote no then I won't, if you want me to end it then I will :) I have an idea for a new series coming up, it isn't romance it is about the cute sisterly like relationship between apink. Anyways, enjoy!

    "Uhm...so, what did you have to tell me?" Myungsoo asked. I could tell he was nervous as to what I would say.
    "Oppa...not now, let's eat first" I said giving him a smile. I then dug into my food like a pig.
    I noticed Myungsoo smiling at me while I was eating. I stopped, grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth, embarrassed. I was on a date, I have to eat like a lady, not a pig. I then started to eat my food slowly and carefully. Myungsoo laughed.
    "Ya...look at you" he said smiling, he then grabbed a napkin and reached across the table to wipe my mouth. "When was the last time you ate?" He asked.
    I picked up my fork, eating and said, "Hmm...since 8 a.m."
    "What?!?" Myungsoo replied while looking at his watch, "It's 7:38 and you haven't eaten anything since the morning, you better take care of yourself and eat your meals on time," He said, yelling at me as if he was worried.
    I looked at him and smiled. This guy....he really knows how to cheer me up. Before I met him I was going through a hard time, I had no one to talk to...but he, he has this ability to make me happy.
    "What? Is there something on my face?" Myungsoo asked, touching his face.
    "Ani" I said, smiling.
    After we ate, we walked outside. We stopped by a lake and sat down on the bench beside it. Myungsoo took out his phone and took a picture of the lake, then the sky. It was beautiful.
    "Me and the members came to this lake often before we debuted." I said smiling, thinking back at the memories."And now...im looking at the lake, with you...beside me."
    Myungsoo looked at me and smiled. I went on, "I have been thinking and I came up with an answer....I'll date you. I like you, you make me happy when I am down. When i'm around you, I forget about the negativity in life...because of you." I said looking down.
    "Wow....I don't know what to say. Haha this is embarrassing but...I changed my mind you know." He said.
    As soon as he said that my heart began racing, "What?"
    He laughed, "Haha you believed that? I was kidding, Naeun-ah. I would neve-" 
    I interupted him angrily, "YA!" He ran away laughing, I chased him taking of my heel, laughing "Ya! Get back here." I said holding my shoe up ready to hit him.
    We ran around the lake and when I finally caught up to him, I hit him with the shoe. "Ouch!" He said, holding his shoulder.
    "Oh no, oppa are you okay, " I asked worried, I touched his shoulder and examined it to see where I hurt it. He grabbed my hand and turned me toward him. We were now facing eachother, looking into eachother's eyes. He pulled me in closer and gave me a hug. My heart skipped a beat. Just like that, the night was over. He walked me to my dorm and as I walked in, all the girls were standing by the door bombarding me with questions. I was way too tired to answer, so I locked myself in my room and fell asleep.
    "Ugh, come on! I wanted to know if he made a move!" Bomi said screaming through the door.
    "Tomorrow!" I replied holding the pillow to my ears, as I fell asleep, smiling.
    I woke up the next day and told the girls what had happened as we got ready to go to the studio to get in our costumes for our Music Bank special performance. We were going to do a collaboration with Miss A. It was supposed to be just like the one with Girl's Day. We were to perform Miss A's Only You and they were to perform Remember. We were close friends with the girls so we were excited. As I read the list of idols who were also going to be performing, my eyes quickly searched for INFINITE to pop up and it did, I smiled. I was excited yet nervous to perform in front of Myungsoo....my boyfriend.