Wh-what?!?!

Journey to Finding her Wings

NAEUNS POV

I woke up to see a text from Myungsoo, I open it up. He wants me to come outside for a bit. How could he ask me that after he was with another girl last night? Angrily, I threw my phone on the couch and ran to my room grabbing all of the things he got me. Hayoung noticed the frustration in my face. 

"Unnie, whats wrong?," she questioned me with a worried look on her face.

I ignored her and ran downstairs with the things in my hands. As I got down, I saw him. He was waving to me with a smile. That player! How could he smile after knowing what he did last night?!? I ran up to him in tears and threw the braclet he bought me and the pictures we took together. I threw it all to his face. He looked at me confused in shock.

NO ONES POV

"Naeun-ah!," Myungsoo hollered in frustration, "Wh-at what are you doing?"

Naeun lowered her gaze, "I saw you with Suzy last night, if you didn't love me than you should have broken up with me and went to her! Pabo-yah!" Naeun said in tears as she hit him multiple times in the chest, "Why make me a fool? Why make my heart hurt?"

Myungsoo stood there and chuckled to himself.

Nauen looked up, "YAH! You think this is funny, you really are a jerk. Huh? It's funny isnt it? You thi-" Naeun was interupted by a hug from Myungsoo, a tight and warm one.

"Naeun-ah, you think i'd ever do such a thing to my wifey?" Myungsoo said with aegyo, "We have something we need to work on and besides you know Suzy and I are just close friends, she is like my sister!, "Myungsoo said with a laugh.

Naeun stood there, her face flustered, "Wh-what? So..." Naeun used her fingers to explain in a haze, "Yo- you too weren't doing anything? You aren't cheating on me" she wiped the tears off of her face and smiled, "Okay then haha thats a relief," She hugged Myungsoo tightly.

"I love you and only you," Myungsoo said patting her head and pecking her temple.

The two intertwined fingers as they walked around the Han River.

"What project are you guys working on?" Naeun asked curiously.

"mmmm" Myungsoo teased Naeun, "How to break Naeun's heart?"

Naeun looked at him in disgust and kicked him, "Yah!"

Myungsoo laughed, "Im just kidding, you will find out very soon my dear." He said with a smile.

"I was thinking...maybe in a couple of years...we can you know, let our fans know about our relationships. A bunch of fans ship us haha they even call us 'Myungeun' I think they'd be very glad to hear about our relationship...then, we could maybe you know..get married" Myungsoo never spoke so seriously, he stopped walking and faced Naeun waiting for a reaction.

"Are you proposing?" Naeun with a smile as she swung their intertwined hands.

"hmm, I guess I am" He said, unveiling his adorable dimples.

"Yes, I'm up for it....soon to be hubby.." Naeun chuckled.

that was a short chapter but I promised to have it up by this week! I hope you guys enjoyed this! I will make sure to have Naeun's surprise revieled in the next chapter!!!