Music Bank

Journey to Finding her Wings

    I woke up in the morning and quickly put on some black yoga pants and a black shirt. After me and the girls finished getting ready, we quickly ran outside where we got into the black van. Today was going to be a big day and so we had to wake up early to practice with the members of Miss A. 
    "Hayoungie, do you have a brush?" Chorong asked, looking in her little mirror, trying to tame her hair.
    "Oh dae" Hayoung answered obediently, digging into her bag to grab a brush.
    "Girls, make sure you politely greet our sunbaes. It is our first time working with them, you need to be professional and on your best behaviors. Understand?" Chorong, lectured us in a motherly manner."
    "Yes unnie" we answered all together.
    Minutes later we arrived, I quickly got out with a smile across my face. Would he be here yet? But I can't say anything to him otherwise people would get the hint we are dating and a scandal would come out. 
    Hayoung playfully nudged my shoulder, smiling "Is your prince here?" She asked with a smirk.
    "Ya!" I said, hitting her, laughing.
    As me and Hayoung were laughing, I saw Myungsoo staring at me with a smile. I looked down and smiled, fixing my hair. He kept looking at me until Sungyeol called him, then he left. We walked to the practice room where we were greeted by the Miss A members.
    "Hello sunbaenims" We said together, bowing, "it is a pleasure working with you today." they smiled and bowed down as well.
    "Hello! We love your music. We are so glad to be performing your hit song 'Remember'," Fei said with a smile.
    We talked to them for a bit until our managers brought us together to practice. We had 4 hours to learn Only You plus the hours we had practiced in our studio. Bomi helped teach the Miss A members how to dance Remember while Min taught us how to dance Only You. We had so much fun with them, it was great. I got along really well with Suzy. We were close with age so we clicked. Before we knew it, we had only 2 hours left until the showcase were to start. We went into our dressing rooms and changed. Our stylists got us ready by curling our hair and giving us the same outfits worn by the Miss A members for Only You. This was different for us since we weren't used to this kind of concept so I was nervous.
    We got backstage and I watched the screen as Infinite performed Bad remix version. Myungsoo looked really handsome I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I silently giggled to myself as I was watching. Suzy noticed me and smiled.
    "You like him, don't you?" She asked with a smile.
    "Huh? Uhhh no" I said, flustered.
    "Sure" She said sarcastically, "You two look good together, I mean it."she said as I smiled.
    It was finally our turn, we got on stage ready to perform. The music started to play and we walked out.

Hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry I left you on a cliffhanger lol but I will try to update soon I promise. This story will probably end in the next 2 chapters or so, I don't know yet I don't really plan ahead, I just write and see where the pen takes me :) Anyways yeah thanks guys!