Playing Hard to Get

Journey to Finding her Wings

Hey guys! I hope youe enjoy this chapter! I was on a vacation so i couldn't update. Yesturday I made a chapter and uploaded it but for some reason it didn't upload! I was angry because I worked hard on it but thankfully this chapter is very similar to it. Also, did you know that in a recent interview Sungggyu said that L is good at dating. L began to blush and acted weird, he grabbed water and got all shy. Noticing that, the boys 'changed the wording' to he is very romantic that is all we meant. Us inspirits began to speculate he is or was dating someone recently. You never know....it might be Naeun.

Myungsoo POV
    I sat there looking at my phone nervously. When will she give me answer? Will she ever give me an answer? I hope she says yes. Is she going to text me? My mind kept racing, I had so many questions...but no answers. I was nervous and for the first time in my life, I felt my heart racing in a way it never did before. I like her and I hope she feels the same way I do. Sungyeol noticed me sitting there anxiously staring at my phone. He stood there for a while before laughing and approaching me. He sat down next to me, notcing his presence I jumped and my face began to fluster.
    "Wh-what's up hy-hyung?" I said nervously.
    "Oooh Myung Soo," he said looking at my screen, seeing the picture I had taken with Naeun. I quickly hid my phone. He gigled, "What's going on with you and Son Naeun?" He asked in an interogating way.
    "Wh-what who?" I answered, realizing my answer was rather foolish.
    He giggled, "You know Son Naeun, A Pink's visual, Son Yeoshin, beautiful girl. I mean if you happen to not know her, I might as well make a move on that chic." He said playfully, waiting for me to get angry.
    "Ya! Back off." I said hitting him with a pillow. Then, realizing he was only testing me, I sat down embarrassed.
    He giggled and forced me to tell him all about what was going on. "Hyung...but she still hasn't given me an answer. Should I text her?" I asked.
    "Hmm...I feel like you should play 'hard to get' I mean aren't you always the one to text first? Have her text you first for once. If she does, you will know she cares." He answered, for once Sungyeol gave great advice.
        2 days later
Naeun POV
    It has been 2 days and not one word from him. Has he given up on me? Was he just playing with me? Tears began to well up in my eyes and again I began to feel alone. I stared at my phone for hours waiting. Hayoung noticed me upset and walked to me.
    "Unnie...what's the matter?" She asked with a concerned look.
    I wiped my tears, "Hayoungie...if a guy asks you to be his girlfriend but doesn't text you or anything 2 days later...does it mean he no longer cares?"
    "Oh..."she said taking a seat,"This is about Myungsoo Sunbae right? Well...I think he is just tired of being the only one trying." She said. I gave her a confused look and so she went on, "Well, I mean isn't he always the first to make plans and text you first? Well maybe he is waiting for you to text first. Why don't I leave you to it?" She answered with an encouraging smile and pat. I smiled at her, Hayoung is always there for me when I need help...I love her for that.
    Realizing that I should text him, I grabbed my phone and began typing 'Hi Oppa, it's me Naeun' noo that sounds weird of course he knows its me. I deleted that and typed again 'Oppa meet me at the fancy restaurant down the street' noo too controlling, I deleted it and typed again. 'Hey oppa, I have to tell you something. Meet me at the fancy restaurant down the street in an hour?' after reading it over several times, I finally had the guts to press send. My heart began racing and thoughts began running through my brain 'Did I sound too clingy? What if he reads it and doesn't reply'. Thankfully he responded the second I sent it. I quickly opened my phone and read it, 'Sure! I'll meet you there soon :)' I sighed in relief and went to my closet. I had only an hour to get ready.
    Bomi noticed me looking for an outfit and so she came to the rescue. She picked out a great outfit that was definitely my taste. It was a black tight dress up to my knees with black heels, silver jewelry, hair curled and smokey eye makeup with red lip stick. I thanked Bomi Unnie and ran down to the resturaunt. As I walked in, Myungsoo noticed me and waved. He had flowers in his hand, I blushed as I walked towards him. He stared at me for a while.
    Giving me the flowers he said, "Naeun, you look really pretty."
    Blushing, I took the flowers, "Gomawo Oppa."