Run Away Bunny and Luhan

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's first week in school was fine. On Monday, all of them had to go to a field trip...

 

 

 

"Luhan, calm down!" Minseok told Luhan while laughing but the latter didn't listen and kept on jumping while waiting for the bus.

 

 


"Sorry Minseok, I'm just so... excited!" Luhan exclaimed in delight, making his three friends chuckle because of his actions.

 

 


"Okay everyone, the bus will be here any minute so before we go please find your partner" Miss Taeyon instructed the students.

 

 

Luhan wanted to pair up with his seatmate-with Kris-but girls were already lining up to be his pair. Since Luhan doesn't want to get involved in that war, he picked the one nearest to him... Minseok

 

 


"Seokkie, you're my partner okay?" Luhan told Minseok before hugging him. Minseok just grinned in response.

 

 


"What?! Oh come on! Tao being my partner in not fair!" Baekhyun whined but was ignored by both.

 

 


And not so far away, someone was looking at them... At Luhan...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"OMIGOSH WE'RE HERE!" Luhan screamed in delight as he got out of the bus.

 

 


"Finally! The ride was making me sick!" Tao exclaimed before the four of them were laughing.

 

 

They were at an open field, tall trees and soft green grasses complimenting the view accompanied by the chirping of birds.

 

 

 

Everyone stared in awe at the beautiful scenery before them when...

 

 


"Look! A bunny!" Luhan shouted and ran after thru fluffy little creature who was resting on the soft green grasses-until Luhan found him.

 

 


"Gotcha!" Luhan said in victory as he managed to catch the fluffy creature before it ran away.

 

 


"Waah, Lu-ge it's cute!" Tao exclaimed as soon as Luhan came back before patting the creature's soft fluffy ears.

 

 


"Great job Luhan!" Minseok and Baekhyun praised him and the latter felt proud with his accomplishment.

 

 


"We should let him go...” Tao said with a glint of sadness in his voice.

 

 


Luhan became all teary-eyed.

 

 


"B-but..." his lower lips began to tremble as he was about t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter