Ordered to Protect You

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan went to school early than expected. No student was present that time and it felt like he was the only one in the world.

 

 


Luckily not any minute now, no serial killer would come and kill him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan sat on his chair and shifted uncomfortably while patiently waiting for the next student to come.

 

 

 

After a few minutes, he decided to take a stroll in the entire school. He loved the view when he reached the second floor, he felt like it's his own teritory as he gazed below.

 

 


He ran to the school garden, admiring almost every flower of a kind he sees. The peace in the garden was interrupted when something was heard at the back of a bush.

 

 


It looked like something was pointing at him when-

 

 


BANG!

 

 


Luhan's eyes were tightly shut from the sound of the gun shot and he was still afraid if he found out he was shot.

 

 

 

Was he dead?

 

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes and saw which the gun has hit... a willow tree.

 

 


WTF? How come Luhan never saw that tree?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


As soon as Luhan had reached the school, Lay was already waiting inside. He had the skills of good hiding, so he wasn't noticed by  Luhan directly.

 

 

Lay kept an eye at Luhan all the time he sat on his chair  while also looking at the place for incoming enemies or people. And found none.

 

 

But he thought Luhan was now gone when he looked at the room, he wasn't there.

 

 

Lay panicked on the inside but remained calm on the outside as he looked for Luhan in this awfully big University.

 


" this school and its big teritory" Lay cursed under his breathe, afraid that some intruder might hear him. It was much better to make his appearance a surprise.

 

 

After 20 minutes of searching, he found Luhan quietly admiring the blooming flowers in the school garden.

 

 

"Guess he never changed" Lay told himself and smiled, his dimple smile.

 

 

Lay suddenly saw what was hidden at the back of the bush, gun pointed to Luhan as it loaded the bullets to hit the innocent boy as he check what that thing was.

 

 


'Not on my watch, ' Lay thought and grabbed Luhan by waist, making the bullet hit the willow tree instead.

 


'Whomever planted that willow tree, I salute you' Lay thought again before he removed his hold at Luhan's waisr and punched the guy at the jaw when he standed.

 

 

He finally stopped when the guy was badly beaten. But he wanted to hit him more.

 

 

'Control your temper Lay, if you kill him you might kill yourself' Lay told himself and held the guy by collar.

 

 

"What are you gonna do now?" the guy asked, his voice full of venom. "Just tell Ryuu and your group that w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter