Hello Luhan, I'm Eunsoo

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan returned to school at 3:40 after the field trip.

 

 

Kris drived him to the school, though Luhan really wanted to go home directly... He just loved walking all the way home.

 


The sun's light that peeked from the trees' leaves casting the trees' shadows down the sidewalk, the wonderful smell of freshly baked cupcakes and cakes that makes you hungry just by smelling and the sky's orange with a hint of yellow color Luhan adored to see.

 


He surely doesn't want to miss it all...

 

 

 

He reached home before he knew it and saw some people and a car just at the side of his house.

 


'Oh... new neighbors!' Luhan exclamed before opening his door. He took one last glance at the newly moved family before completely going inside.

 

 

 

 

"Eunsoo-yah! You've been facing your phone all this time you spoiled brat! Go and play outside!"

 

 


Eunsoo groaned and rolled his eyes before answering, "Yeah... No can do appa! I'd rather stay here!" and continued to scroll down his phone.

 

 


"Yah! Go and make friends or I'll take all your gadgets away!" his mom shouted and in a flash, Eunsoo was out of his room and dashed outside the front door.

 


'Now who would want to play at this hour???' Eunsoo thought. Since he doesn't want to get his gadgets confiscated, he went to the house beside his. Luhan's house.

 

 

He knocked on the door once...

 

Twice...

 

Thrice...

 

He was getting impatient and suddenly, the dood opened.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Luhan heard a knock on his front door, he was scared and surprised. Scared because maybe it was someone ready to rip his throat out and surprised since no one would knock at this hour.

 

 

The knocking kept on going and he decided to open the door only to be greeted by a boy about h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter