Weekend Stay

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is he okay?"

 

"By 'okay' do you mean completely scared? Then yes, yes he is" Chen snickered, followed by Eunsoo's chuckle making Jason roll his eyes.

 

"Jason, take Luhan to my room" Kris commanded and the latter nodded, led the petite male beside Kris to the seconds floor.

 

"What happened?" Chanyeol questioned, sitting on the couch at the other end. "Ryuu took advantage while Luhan wasn't home yet" Kris answered, making his way to the other couch.

 

"You do know that you should call Luhan's mom right now" Sehun spoke up, eyes still not leaving the cellphone's screen while being lazily sprawled on the carpeted floor, "If she found out that Luhan's not at home she'd flip… his friends too" Sehun groaned when he noticed that Kris just stared at him for two minutes.

 

 

 

 

 

"What the-?"

 

"What happened?" Eunsoo questioned, curiosity getting in him when he saw Kris' shocked face.

 

"How did she know my name? Its not like I know her… right?" Kris scowled.

 

"Or maybe because you used to know each other a few years ago"

 

All heads snapped to Lay's direction, who happened to overhear their conversation. "Are you trying to tell us something?" Kris questioned suspiciously, an eyebrow raised at the latter who sat on the floor.

 

"What? No- never mind" Lay yawned and cursed beneath his breathe once the main door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter