How It All Began...(Flashback)

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A six years old boy named Kris popped out of the back of the sofa wearing his knight costume.

 

"I, Kris Wu, shall save the princess from the mean dragon!" He stated while looking at the other same aged boy who was wearing a princess dress with a scowl on his face.

 

 

"YAAAAH" he cried and went straight to the giant dragon plush who was lying beside the scowling boy before hitting it with his sword-a broom. Not long after, a boy-also at the same age as them- who was hugging a unicorn plush finally said,"Yah Kris! Stop, you killed it already!"

 

 

Kris finally let go of the broom and placed his ear close to the plush's chest, checking for a 'heartbeat'.

 

 

He cheered when he found out that the dragon 'died' before looking back at the still scowling boy-named Luhan- in a princess dress and held his hand.

 

 

"I ask the princess' hand in marraige!" Kris said while he knelt down.

 

 

*OMG so sorry its too cute I cant help but write it >.<*

 

 

"It's not fair, Kris! Why am I always the princess?!" Luhan whined while stomping his feet.

 

 

"Because I love you and i can't stand seeing you get killed by that mean dragon" Kris replied before sending the dragon plush a deathly stare.

 

 

*As if the plush can see*

 

 

"I can do better than you, Kris!" Luhan continued to whine. Kris then found a plan to change a topic before a mischevious smirk was plastered on his face.

 

 

 

And Luhan never saw that...

 

 

 

"Haven't I told you to call me oppa?" Kris asked, slightly pouting and hands on his waist as if he was disappointed with Luhan's actions.

 

 

"Why would I?" Luhan asked with a smirk. Yes of course, why would he call Kris 'oppa'? Hey, they're both boys.

 

 

 

"Just call me 'oppa'!" Kris pleaded and Luhan scoffed. "Or what?" He asked, clearly knowing that Kris can't do anything to force him.

 

 

And geez, this Luhan was good. 'Or what?' damn Kris, think!

 

 

 

Then as if a light bulb appeared above his head, he got an idea.

 

 

"Or... I'll kiss you!" Kris threatened, making Luhan's eyes go wide at his statement.

 

 

 

And from afar, a boy named Lay-who was holding the unicorn plush-was enjoying the scene before him.

 

 

 

"You really want me to kiss you?" Kris threatened again with a smirk. "A-aiiish, arasso! O-oppa! There, h-happy now?!" Luhan finally gave up and said the words he dared not to say to his fellow gender in front of him.

 

 

 

"My, my... What happened here?" came a voice of a woman.

 

 

 

"Eomma! We were just playing knights and princess! And I just saved Luhan from the dragon" Kris said smugly, earning an eyeroll from Lay and Luhan.

 

 

"Yea and Kris-" Luhan stolped when he saw Kris' mischevious smirk. Oh and Luhan knew what should be done, he doesn't want his fuist kiss be stolen already at the age of six!

 

 

 

"And o-oppa said we were...getting *low voice*" Luhan re-phrased his sentence while looking at the floor to hide his oh-so red from embarrasement face.

 

 

 

"What did you say dear?" Luhan's mom asked the princess-y boy.

 

 

"He said he and Kris are getting married. Oh! And he just called Kris 'oppa'" Lay answered for the suddenly quiet Luhan.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter