The Return Of The Brat

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok, Tao, Baekhyun and Luhan were chatting as they got out of the school gates when a black sports car came and shocked everyone.

 

 

 

A handsome boy got out of the driver's seat making all girls whisper and giggle. Heck the guy just smirked making every girl dead.

 

*LOL*

 

 

"Eunsoo? What are you... what?" Luhan asked in bewilderment and shock. Too bad he couldn't see the envious glares sent to him though.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh hey Lu, I came to tell you that Kris wanted to talk to you in his house" Eunsoo answered with a smile. "Wait, how'd you know Kris?" Luhan asked again eyeing Eunsoo suspiciously.

 

 

 

"That my dear Luhan, is what he wants to talk about" Eunsoo replied whie raising a finger.

 

 

 

 

"B-but how about my friends?" Luhan asked and pouted while pointing to Miseok and the other two. Before Eunsoo could answer, Baekhyun spoke... "Oh we're fine Luhan, we can go without you"

 

 

 

"We can?" Tao asked and Baekhyun harshly stepped on his foot while smiling, and the latter yelped in pain."A-alright then. Goodluck on your way home guys, see you tomorrow!" Luhan uncertainly said but smiled while he got in the car and immediatly drove away.

 

 

 

"Yah, why is Luhan so lucky? He's not even pretty!" one girl asked to her right and Baekhyun overheared this.

 

 

 

Ohoho, and Baekhyun doesn't like it when you say something mean to his friends.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun turned to the now bickering girls. "FYI, you're not pretty either" Baekhyun spoke loud and clear. Now every girl was looking at him.

 

 

 

"Excuse me?" Jinhye, the school's meanest girl asked in disbelief. "Luhan is not pretty, but he's nice and ready to brighten up your day. That's why hot guys love him" Baekhyun said in a diva tone he always kept with him.

 

 

 

 

He admitted it, he was jealous of Luhan. But he was his friend, and friends are supposed to help one another so he set asude his jealousy in hope to save his dear friend.

 

 

 

"Excuse me?!" Jinhye asked and was about to slap Baekhyun when a guy came and held her hand.

 

 

 

"Why should you be slapping an innocent boy, hmm?" he asked in his deep voice.

 

 

 

Jinhye stared in disbelief at the boy before her before the guy let go of her hand.

 

 

 

He then turned to Baekhyun and smile before bowing. "Anneyeonghasayeo, I'm Chanyeol" he introduced himself.

 

 

 

A van suddenly stopped beside them and the three friends got shocked. Holy Shiet, are they gonna get kidnapped?!

 

 

 

"What took you long bro?" another guy asked and Chanyeol just laughed. Baekhyun could only stare at Chanyeol and smiled.

 

 

Yea, his laugh was contagous...

 

 

 

"Anyway... Luhan asked me to drive you home. He gave me the adreess of your houses so... yea. Get in" Chanyeol explained and motioned them to come inside the van.

 

 

The three friends looked at each other and had staring talk.

 

*Crazy? yeap*

 

 

'Should we trust him?' Minseok asks.

 

 

'I don't know, he knows Luhan so... maybe.. yes" Baekhyun replied.

 

 

'But he's scaring me" Tao said and shivered slightly.

 

 

'You're always scared of everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter