Almost

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

***I'M BACK! YEHET! :D

 

-----------------

 

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" Luhan yawned for the nth time.

 

 

 

 

 

"Luhan, you really don't want to stop until we say so?" Chanyeol pondered  and Luhan shook his head. Talk about annoying. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Will you stop asking if we answer your question?" Lay asked and Luhan nodded eagerly, smiling.

 

 

 

 

'Still childish like we were young…' Lay thought.

 

 

 

 

 

"We're going to the mall! Surprise!" Chanyeol shouted while looking at Luhan at the back earning a slap on the head from Lay and a "Eyes on the road !"

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan's eyes sparkled, his smile got wider when Chanyeol spoke. "Really?! Why didn't you say so?" He smiled and gazed outside the window, waiting for their arrival.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris will really kill us for this" Chanyeol mumbled, gaze locked on Luhan as the latter ponders upon which plush he'll decide to buy, sitting on the high shelves.

 

 

 

 

 

"He's not here, don't be a wimp. At least Luhan can take his mind off Ryuu and his killer" Lay chided causing Chanyeol to glare at him. 

 

 

 

 

 

If ever Kris knew about this, Chanyeol will blame Lay for everything. It's like sacrificing Lay to the volcano; and Kris is the volcano.

 

 

 

 

 

"Can you buy this for me?" Luhan questioned shoving a panda plush in front of Chanyeol's face while pouting cutely for more effects.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol shrugged and got to the counter with Luhan trailing behind him, leaving Lay by the the shop entrance. 

 

 

 

 

"How long have you been following me?"

 

 

 

 

 

"What the— Dream on Choi Miku" Lay said gruffly and rolled his eyes as Miku just smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

"Aww, baby Lay's in denial" Miku cooed teasingly causing Lay to glare in response.

 

 

 

 

 

" please, Miku! I'm older than you!" Lay scoffed making Miku laugh. "But you liked my endearment, don't you?" Miku continued to tease, the smirk not leaving his face.

 

 

 

 

 

"Never in my wilest dreams" Lay mumbled through gritted teeth. "Is that so? Then are you sick? Your cheeks are a bit red" Miku smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Brat…" Lay hissed and stomped inside the shop, towards Luhan and Chanyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go" he ordered. "B-but we're still not done yet" Luhan pouted.

 

 

 

 

 

"What about you go wait for us outside the shop?" Lay suggested, Luhan pondered for a moment before he obliged and made his way outside the shop.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Many costumers and shoppers went and came, but none was familliar to Luhan.

 

 

 

 

"Hello, may I know why you're here?"

 

 

 

 

"Oh, I'm Luhan. I'm waiting for my friends to return," Luhan answered politely and kept an eye on the entrance of the shop he went in a while ago.

 

 

 

 

The hooded stranger who questioned Luhan a while ago, smirked, "I know. Come with me, they told me to pick you up"

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan got cofused but obliged, following the stranger.

 

 

 

 

 

'He knows what? My name? How did he know I'm with Lay and Chanyeol?' Luhan asked himself in his head but got snapped back to reality when the stranger stopped.

 

 

 

 

 

Curious, Luhan tip toed and saw a rather black van.

 

 

 

 

 

"T-this isn't our car," Luhan stuttered. "Who said we were riding your car?" The stranger grinned devilishly, looking back at Luhan.

 

 

 

 

 

"Get in," the stranger ordered, "We're going somewhere"

 

 

 

 

 

"N-no!" Luhan whimpered and ran away, but he hasn't gotten far when the stranger grabbed his shoulder and dragged him to the van.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter