Stay

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

During the following days, Minseok and Chen were arguing frequently.

 

 

 

 

But none of that matters now to the three- Lay, Kris and Luhan. They have other matters to take care.
Or sort of.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The school bell rang as always, signaling that school was finished. In fact, they didn't have to go to school tommorow considering the fact that tommorow would be Saturday.

 

 

 

 

Just as Luhan and his friends walked past the school gate, they saw Eunsoo waiting beside his car.

 

 

 

 


"Eunsoo!" Luhan called gleefully and Eunsoo waved back, a smile on his face.

 

 

 

 


"Hey Luhan, Kris told me to drive you back home" Eunsoo explained and Luhan oh-ed. "Well then, get in" Eunsoo laughed and Luhan opened the door before sitting down the passenger's seat.

 

 

 

 


"Hold on..." Eunsoo said before he could open the door. "Chanyeol and the others will be picking you up" he reminded the others before getting in and starting the car.

 

 

 

 


Minseok groaned in annoyance. He really REALLY wasn't ready to face his seatmate who was a gangster at this hour.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thanks for the ride Eunsoo" Luhan thanked with a smile after he shut the car door shut.

 

 

 

 


Eunsoo just smiled and went inside his house.

 

 

 

 


Luhan watched the latter move farther away from his view and gave out a rather shaky sigh.

 

 

 

 


He doesn't know WHY he's scared. It's just him.

 

 

 

 


Exactly. JUST him.

 

 

 

 

Shaking like mad, he held the door knob and the coldness of the object sent chills down his spine.

 

 

 

 

"I-its just a door Luhan..." he said to himself, still shaking.

 

 

 

 


He felt scared. As if something was waiting for him. Something terrible.

 

 

 

 


With closed eyes, he o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter