Annoying You Means 'I Love You'

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Owowow! Hyung just- hyung that hurts! Oww~~" the younger boy who barged in earlier cried as Kris dragged him out to the living room, forcing him to sit on the sofa.

 

But he didn't just drag him, he dragged him by pulling a fistfull of the boy's hair THEN dragged him out.

 

 

"Miku, how many times do I have to tell you not to barge into my room when I'm talking to someone?" Kris asked, already annoyed by the boy's presence.

 

 

"Uh... a lot of times?" Miku answered but it kind of turned out to be a question. Kris let out a groan before facing Jason.

 

"Go get Eunsoo and tell him to drive Luhan home" Kris ordered, Jason just nodded and left.

 

 

"Tell my WHY exactly you're here?" Kris asked Miku while massaging his temple. "Appa told me to visit you" Miku replied innocently.

 

 

 

"CHEEEN" came a shout.

 

 

Bith heads snapped to the direction of the direction of he shout and saw Chen running away from a furious Lay. Miku kept on blinking his eyes as he looked at Lay who was only wearing a boxer short.

 

 

'Where did I saw him again?' Miku asked himself.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey kid, go home now. Your father might be looking for you" Kris told Miku and shoved him out the mansion before he could even protest.

 

 

"Damn you hyung!" Miku shouted when he was outside the mansion and turned his heels but of course, he tripped and fell.

 

 

 

"Oww~" Miku whined and started to cry when a memory hit him. "Now I remember!" He said and stood before running all the way home, forgetting the stinging pain on his knee.

 

 

*Who remembers shen they get injured? Probably Miku*

 

Flashback...

 

Four yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter