Glad To Meet You

I'm In Love With My Seatmate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris woke up just in time his alarm rang.

 

Scowling, he looked at the time.

'6:30' it read.

He tried to remember everything he did last night but unfortunately...

 

The only thing he could remember was his friends' faces.


'Crap. I shouldn't have gone with them!'


After a few seconds of just thinking nothing, he lazily dragged his slender arms and legs to the bathroom.

 

After a few minutes of getting ready for school, he checked the time to see if he was still on time. Speaking of time...


"! My alarm is broken! I'm late! CHEEEEN!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hours ago...

 


Little Luhan woke up from his peaceful slumber and rubbed his half-asleep half-awake eyes.

 

 

It took him a whole minute to realize that today was his first day in his new school.

 


Feeling happy and excited, he skips all the way to the bathroom.

 

"Good morning sun! Good morning Luhan! Good morning door!" Luhan cheerfully says as he continues to 'greet' everything.

 

He was all done in getting ready and decided to go. He got out of his house before locking it and went straight to his new school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's now or never, Luhan..." he tells himself as he stares at the large buildings before him.

 

He was a transfer in the school X.O.X.O University, though he really missed China.


His family was rich, but he never bragged about it. He just smiles and politely answers when their family and wealth was mentioned.

 


"Luhan!!!"

 

Luhan turned and saw one of his best friends-Minseok-running after him.


"Seokkie~!" he called b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter