Chapter 9

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was shocked to see woohyun collapsed out of sudden.

At the next second i found myself freaked out and grasping his body. Hurriedly I called 112 for ambulance.

The ambulance came, they moved woohyun to the ambulance. On the way to hospital, one of the nurse asked what was happened to him. And I said 'I don't know what was going on, he was collapsed out of sudden and I don't know why.'
He nodded and patted me on my shoulder.

I'm scared and I start to cry, "Hyun-ah..." I'm at loss of words, I can't say anything except calling for his name.

We arrived at the hospital. Hurriedly they pushed woohyun's bed to the imergency room.
"Up until here sir." said one of the nurses, "We can't let you in, please wait here."
"B-but I'm his friend." said sunggyu desperately, "Sorry sir." then they closed the door.

My legs lost its power, I fell on my knees. I'm scared, confused and the tears won't stop. I hugged my legs, trying to calm myself but it didn't work.

And I remember to called his family, so I called Taehyun.

"Taehyun-ah."
"Hyung, are you crying? What happen?"
"I'm at the hospital now."
"What happen, are you sick?!"
"No, but woohyun..." I started to cry again.
"What happened to him?! Hyung which hospital where you at?"
"He was collapsed out of sudden and I'm at Chungah Hospital." He said as he wiped his tears.
"OK I'll be there in a few minutes."

Then, after a few minutes Taehyun came with his worried face.

He sat beside me, "Hyung, are you ok?" Unexpectedly, rather than asking about woohyun's condition he asked mine.

"Beside the shock, I'm fine."
"Then, why can't you stop crying and trembling?" Taehyun softened his voice.
"Because... I'm scared." I don't know why, but the tears start to fall heavily.
"Is that because of me?"
"Of course not, why is that because of you hyung?" Taehyun hugged the crying sunggyu and patted him at his back.
"But we did fight before he collapsed."
Taehyun was a little surprised, but he continued to calm sunggyu down.

"You need to go home hyung."
"But I want to  wait for woohyun." I plead.
"No hyung, you better go home. I've prepare a driver for you."
"But... "

Sunggyu sentence was cutted by the doctor, "Is woohyun's- ssi family here?"

Taehyun went to the doctor, "I'm his brother doc."
"Can I talk to you at my office?" said the doctor with a straight face.
"Sure, but let me talk to my friend first."
"Be quick ok."

Then taehyun went to sunggyu with a sad expression, "Hyung, you really need to go home."
"You know that I won't go home before I know his condition."
"But woohyun hyung asked me to ask you to go." Ok I lied to him (Taehyun's POV)
"Really?" it hurts to hear that.

"Hyung please go home." Taehyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter