Chapter 3

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu open his car, and naturally woohyun sit in the passenger seat. Woohyun feel the vibration from his phone. It was his mom, asking if he already arrived at home or not.

"your seatbelt young man." sunggyu smile as he pull the seatbelt for woohyun. "A-ah i was planning to put it on after i replied some message, and thank you." "Who? Your girl friend?" asked sunggyu as he the engine. "i don't have girl friend." he smiled "Why? I thought you were quite famous with the girls, and physically you are not bad." "Are you saying that I'm handsome, hyung?" asked woohyun as he chuckled. ! That laugh sure did a thing with my heart. "I don't mind if you put it that way."

"What about you hyung, do you have a girl friend?" "I'm too busy with work, so i don't have a girl friend. But I'm satisfied with what i have now."  

 

Curious, woohyun start checking out sunggyu's car, "I don't know that you are listen to music." "It's normal, we just meet today hyun." "Ah right."

"So, what do you prefer, sitting and just enjoying the music or be the one who impressed the audience?" "I don't know maybe both." "Wow, you do singing on stage?!" "it was in the past, when i was a collage student. But now i have my job and all, mostly i listen to music now. But I'm still love singing." "i'd love to hear you singing." "Well i don't know when you will hear it, but maybe i will singing for you. Someday."  "Nice, I'm expecting something from you. Oh we are here."

 

Sunggyu POV

"Nice, I'm expecting something from you. Oh we are here." I stopped the car and when he was about to open the door i give him an umbrella "Umbrella?" "You need it, it still raining outside." "Ok thank you, i will give it back in our next meeting." "So see you."

I saw him get in to a huge house. Woohyun kind of normal house sure on a different level. It has a brick wall and a wooden door and gate, and behind the wall there is a huge house that i can't clearly see because of the big wall. Why his job is a radio dj when his house at Chongdam-dong and he live in a big house like this. 

 

It's 12.00 and sunggyu on his way to eat lunch. He didn't feel like to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter