Chapter 7

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s POV

The dinner went smoothly, the atmosphere was warm and woohyun’s family was so nice. And it’s been awhile since I ate my dinner with my family, I miss this atmosphere.

END OF POV

 

“Sunggyu-goon what did you do? I heard from woohyun that you are working at tv station” “That’s right auntie, I work in creative department.”

“Wa hyung, you work at the tv stations?” Taehyun asked, “Ya, why?”

“Taehyun is kind of interested in broadcasting things.” Woohyun answerd, “Really?!” taehyun smiled.

“Well I’m kind of interest with camera and all, but still it just my hobby.” “You can come if you have time, I will give you a tour if you want.” “Thank you for the offer hyung, I will definitely visit you next time.” Sunggyu replied with a smile. He didn’t know that Taehyun had this cute side, despite his mature figure. He is Woohyun’s younger brother after all.

“Oh and woohyun told me that you two meet in a unique coincidence.” “Really?!” Taehyun respond in excitement. “Wow hyun, you do talk to your mother about this kind of things.” Sunggyu was kind of surprised about how close woohyun and his mother were.

“Woohyun is someone who is so clingy to his mother if you don’t know.” Finally Mr. Nam spoke “And he often talk to his mother about his day, or whatever he has in mind.” “Dad, I’m not  that clingy though.” Woohyun made a thin pout, “Ok, I’ll stop son.” And all of them started laughing together because the little bickering between son and father.

Then, the dinner went just like that, simple yet warm.

 

“Hyung, do visit again for another dinner.” Said taehyun with a smile “I’m gladly visit you again if I have time.” “Good! The door will always be open for you hyung.” Sunggyu smiled from the warmth taehyun’s gave

“And thank you for taking care of my brother, he started to laugh more now.” Sunggyu smiled was replace with a confused face.

“Hyun-ah, why don’t you give a tour to sunggyu?” Woohyun’s mom snap sunggyu back and taehyun bid his farewell and he went back to his room.

“Ok mom, hyung do you want to take a tour?” “S-sure.”

They start from the dining room to the kitchen and went to the garden.

“What a beautiful garden you have.” “My mother love flower, she was a florist before. So she give so much love to our garden and take care of it.” Woohyun’s smiled, then woohyun sat on a wooden banch and asked sunggyu to joined him.

“And I don’t know that your father is such a warm person.” Said sunggyu as he sat beside wooyun, “I know that he rarely spe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter