Chapter 13

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


It's been a week since they are dating and sunggyu had been visiting woohyun in the past week without an absent.
Like the other day, he happily went to the hospital to meet him but before that he decided to buy a flower bouquet.
"He will be happy to see this right?" He said to himself as he admired the red rose in his hand.

 

Sunggyu excitedly walk past the receptionist table and went to the elevator and wait for the elevator to come down.

Huh, isn't he taehyun?
Sunggyu was seeing taehyun came out from woohyun's doctor room and was talking something that seems like a serious matter. Judging from the face.
Should i greet him? Well it's been awhile, i should greet him.

When they ended the conversation and the doctor left taehyun alone, he called him.
"Taehyun-ah."
But once sunggyu called him, somehow taehyun looked so surprised and he even made a few steps back.
"A-ah hyung."
Why he looks like a thief who is caught in the middle of his crime?

"What are you doing?"
"Well you see, a daily check on hyung's condition."
"Do you want to come with me to his room?"
"No thanks. I need to go back to my company."
"Well see you then." sunggyu felt something off but he bid a farewell after all.
"I'm taking off then. See you hyung."

With a uncertain feeling he went to the elevator and went to woohyun's room and was welcomed by woohyun who is enjoying hos breakfast.

"Wow, you are early hyung."
"Well it's sunday and i don't really have anything to do. So yeah."
He went to the side bed and handed woohyun the flower bouquet.
"For you."
"Aww thank you." woohyun was satisfied with the flower and keep touching them, "You always make me turn in to a high schooler girl, you know?"
"Huh?"
"Have you eat your breakfast?"
"I did a stop at the cafe near the hospital. So i did ate my breakfast sir."
"Good."

 

"Hyung?"
"Yes?"
"I think I'm ready to answer your question. But i don't know where to start."
"Hmm,  can you start from your drunk incident?"
"Okay."


Sunggyu fixed his seat and drink a glass of water to relax his feeling.

He sigh, "Well, that day was my weekly schedule to met my doctor. And after all the check up, I talked with him. He said.."


"I'm sorry to say this as a doctor. But woohyun ssi. your heart is weakening and maybe you will get a heart attack more often..."
"In short i will be die soon. Right?"
"We can't say it too soon woohyun ssi. We can try a different methods."
"Other method will be useless unless i get a heart transplantation . Am I right, doctor?"
"You are right woohyun ssi. Patient rarely survive without the heart transplantation. And right now Korea was running out the stock." The doctor looked so uncertain and that's break my hope.
"Well, i don't think we should continue this conversation. So i will take my leave."

"I was break, sad and lost. And somehow i ended up tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter