Chapter 11

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think this chapter contains a lot of drama kekeke. Well, enjoy!

 

Today, taehyun decided to take woohyun for a walk. He know that it must be to stay at the hospital and smell the scent of medicine. But that's not the main reason for taehyun taking woohyun out.

"Hyung, I left my handphone at your room, could you take it for me?"

"Arraseo."

"Thank you Hyung. I will wait you at the waiting room near the elevator."

At the same time, there is this guy, waiting for woohyun nervously.


It's rare for taehyun to forgot his phone. There's always an important call at his phone, so he rarely forgot his phone.

Well, he is a human too.


But why I'm feeling nervous like this? It's just a normal corridor, but the atmosphere feels a bit different too.

Huh?What is that guy doing there? Why is he holding a microphone with stand mic-----.

No way...

Sunggyu was there, standing with his microphone. Their eyes met and sunggyu started singing the song.

I want you back
Nan nega eopseumyeon
Gaseumi teok makhyeoseo
Sumeul swil suga eopseo

I want you back
Nega eomneun nae moseup
Sangsanghaebon jeok eopsgo
Wonhae bon jeokdo eopseo...

Woohyun was there, eyes on sunggyu with his hand grabbing the infuse pole.

Neoyeoyaman hae
Taoreun nae simjangeun
Nega animyeon andwae
Nae jilmunui daedabeun
Nae modeun gippeumdo
Nae modeun seulpeumdo
Neoigil barae geureogil barae
Neoyeoyaman hae
I want you back.
Yet I want you back, boy

🎶 THE ANSWER - Kim Sunggyu 🎶

Then some memories start playing in Woohyun's brain. He rememberd how he wants sunggyu to sing him a song and how beautiful his eye smile when he refused the offering. But he did promise to sing for him someday.

And he fulfilled his promised today.


I can't believe that I'm seeing Kim sunggyu in front of my eyes. The person I miss the most but also the person I don't want to meet the most.

The person that I need the most but also the person that I refuse to admit that he is the one that I need the most.

Seeing him right now make me realize how long have time passed. How time makes his brunet hair grow longer, how time makes the longing grow bigger and how time tell me that I love him.

My heart tell me to run and hug him tightly, but my thought remind me how impossible our feelings are.


The song ended. And for Woohyun, that's his cue...

To run, again.


"Woohyun-ah wait!" Sunggyu dropped his stand mic and chased after Woohyun.

But the younger was faster. So the older was left behind in front of woohyun's room.


"Woohyun-ah open the door. Let's talk." It was room number 107 E.

"For what?"

"I miss you."

I miss you too

"There are a lot of things to talk about." He paused, "I need you to fill this painful hole."

"I need you to bring back my umbrella again." The knocking sound started to get weaker.

"I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE, NAM STUPID WOOHYUN!"

Still no answer

"Damn it woohyun open the door." The longing scream turned to a weak knocking sound.

"No, you are wrong. You don't need a walking corpse like me." He smiled bitterly.

"Kim Sunggyu go, don't waste your time here."

"Woohyun---"

"Go." His voice was calm but strict.

With disappointment, sunggyu was silently making his way to the elevator.

 


"Hyung!" There Taehyun, sitting on the couch near the window.

"How is it going? Did you met him?"

"I met him, but he ran away."

"Hyung..."

'It's okay, there is no one succes at their first attempt." He smiled

"You did well Hyung, thank you for your effort."

"I will back home, but I won't stop."

"Alright Hyung, see you soon. Rest well."


Taehyun was standing in front of woohyun's room. He let out a deep sigh. He opened the door.

"It was you right, Nam Taehyun?"

Taehyun was welcomed by the cold greeting from his Hyung.

"Yes, I know you are mad at me."

"I'm beyond angry Taehyun-ah, I'm broken."

"Hyung I'm sorry. It hurts but I need to do this."

"You know what, his brunet hair is getting longer. His pure white skin is still the same, but now I'm starting to forget how warm his skin was." He paused.

"You make me craving more for something that I can't or I shouldn't have. Let's end here, tell him don't come again."

"That's not up to me Hyung, it's up to him. Everyone has their own chance, why can't you give that chance to you? to him?"

No answer.

"I don't remember having a weak guy as my brother." Today Taehyun had that courage to stare back at hyun, trying to snap back his lost hyung

" I have a meeting at ten, and I'll see you at three."


-The next morning-

Knock knock...

"Woohyun ssi, you got a packet."

the nurse brought a beautiful flower buck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter