Chapter 8

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stop at a classic bar, named Queens Bar. It was a rather quite road.
I went in and was welcomed by a young bartender.
"Kim Sunggyu-ssi?" he asked
"Yes."
"Thank you for coming here, i was confused to decide who should I call. And i decided to call you because your number was the only number he has in his phone beside his family member."
What.
"Then, why don't you call his family?"
"I bet his family won't be pleasant to see him like this." Sunggyu was nodding at the explanation. There was a mess puzzle in his head.

The bartender led Sunggyu to the VIP room where Woohyun were. The young bartender open the door, and there he was.
Laying on the huge couch, unconscious, and was holding a beer bottle in his hand.

I was surprised to see what I'm seeing now. How can Woohyun turned like this? He looks like the average rich guy who likes to spend his unlimited money, he didn't look like woohyun.
The bartender was going to wake Woohyun up, but i stop him.
"You don't need to do that, i will carry him on my shoulder."
"Do you need any help sir?" "Help him stand."
With all the difficulties, sunggyu manage to bring Woohyun to his car.

"Agh, so tired." Sunggyu was trying to catch his breath.
Then he fixed woohyun's head and he was trying to set Woohyun's seatbelt. But then Woohyun started to wriggle his body and mumbling something.
"Ah where am I? Why are you here hyung?" then he started saying some random stuff, and i was focused on the road.
But suddenly he get quiet and when i take a glance at him, he was hugging his legs and those tears started to fall.
I want to stop the car, but it almost reach my apartment.

"Why? Why do i have to suffer from all of this?" he start to cry as i parked my car on the basement.
"Hyun-ah, what's wrong with you?" I cupped his face.
"Maybe in my previous life i was a horrible person, that's why i need to go through all of this." he stopped crying and woohyun's trembling lips was replaced with a bitter smirk.
"Hey let's get out from here." I caressd his redden cheeck. No answer, so i decided to drag him to my apartment.
On the way to Sunggyu's apartment Woohyun became quite.

I help him with his stagger step and lead him to my apartment.
I opened the lock, and carrying Woohyun on my shoulder to my bedroom.
I place him on my bed, "You can sleep here hyun, goodnight."
"Hyung don't go." he grab the end of my sleeve.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere ok." i was kneeling in front of him.
"Stay here, i don't want to sleep alone." I nodded.
I help him to take off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter