Last Chapter

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyun was listening to his schedule from his secretary. But then somehow his mind was thinking something else and left his secretary standing still in confusion.
"Uhm.. Sir?"
She tried to called him but was ignored.
"Nam director?" Again she called, but louder.

He looked startled but managed to cover his embarrassment.
"Ah yes? So what is my schedule?"
"Err sir, I just explain today's schedule for you."

It was his second embarrassment.

"W-well, maybe your voice was too weak that I can't hear them. Can you repeat them."
"Sure sir."

Then his secretary re-explaining to him with the same professional attitude.

"Are the documents ready for my meeting?"
"Sure sir, we are ready to go."
"Let's go then."
They headed to Ritz Hotel where the meeting held.

 

 

Taehyun was enjoying his after meeting lunch in the Ritz Hotel's dining lounge when the beautiful blonde woman greeted him.

"Dean?" Greeted her.
He looked at her and blinked his eyes a good few times as he tried to remembered. And his face brighten.

"Oh my God Juls!" He stand up and hugged her and she hugged him back.

"Gosh Dean, how many years was it?"
"Three years, oh no it's four years Juls."
"Well whatever, i missed you so much you know."
"Same here." He smiled.
Dean was taehyun's nickname when he study in Oxford and Julia was his close friend and they lived in the same apartment building. But they were in a different major. Julia was a medical student and taehyun was in law department.

 

"What are you doing? Come and join with me, you haven't eat your lunch, have you?"
Then gladly she pulled the chair in front of her and ordered.

They finished their lunch and stay for a good talk.
"So what are you doing in Korea?" He asked ah he texted his secretary to cancel all his schedule for that day.

"I'm just accompanying my professor for some medical thing in Korea." She said as she took her last bite dessert.
"I heard you're a director now?" She continued.
"It just an ordinary family business."
"Nam Taehyun's ordinary things sure on a different level."
Then they laugh together.
"And how is your brother?" She asked in a careful way, scared to hurt taehyun.
"Bad." He smiled painfully.
"His doctor said that they can't help him without heart transplantation."
"So the problem is his heart?" She tried to think of the possible way to help him.

 

"US!"
"What?"
"Yes, US. I have a professor who work in Johns Hopkins Hospital and he is such an amazing heart specialist doctor."
"Are you sure?!" He spoke in a rather high pitch tone because of the excitement.

"Yes! I can guide you and your brother."
"Oh Julia, you are the best." He stand up and went to hugged her.
"Are you crying?"
"Oh shut up, this is because of you." He wiped his tears, still hugging the girl.
"Thank you Julia."
 

 

-The next morning-

 

"Oh sunggyu hyung you are here."
"Of course I'm here, where should I belong-"
"Stop hyung, I got it."
Woohyun was laughing at the sight but then noticed the beautiful blonde girl beside taehyun.

"I think you need to introduce someone here."
"Oh right, she is my old friend Dr. Julia Johnson from US."
Then she introduced herself in a short introduction and gave a little explanation that she recommend woohyun to continue his treatment in US.

 

"Is that true?" Sunggyu wasn't expecting this, he was happy for woohyun and went to hug him.
"Hyun-ah." Words can't explain their gratitude and they were just nodding at each other like, finally hyun.

 

"Hyung your effort will be paid, congratulations."
"Your effort, and I'm thank you."
"Today I will take care hyung's transfer to us and your flight ticket. So, I'm going first."
With that, taehyun and julia left woohyun's room. Leaving the both of them in silence.

 

"Finally, you don't have to worry again woohyun-ah."
"You are right hyung." His voice sounded weak and small.
"What's wrong hyun?"
"The procedure will take a lot of time. Will you wait for me?"
"Pabo." He hit woohyun's forehead.
"Akh!"
"Do you think I will leave you just like that because you make wait? Woohyun you pabo."
"Mwoya hyung, are you mad?"

He hugged sunggyu from the back and made sunggyu turned around to see him.
"You shouldn't doubt me like that, got it?"
"I got it hyung. But still, I'm scared hyung."
"What's else now?"
"Every operations has its death possibility. What if-"
"This is a good day, you know. Don't ruin it with your negative mind."
"You are strong enough to face it."
Woohyun smiled, "Wait me hyung, i will back for you."

 

-1 week later-


"Hyung don't forget to pick me at 3.35 pm."
"Jeez hyun, it's like your tenth times saying that."
He pouted, "I just don't want you to forget. We will be four months apart, you know."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter