Chapter 6

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Woohyun wake up with a better condition. He found that sunggyu was lying beside him. He learned sunggyu's face, tracing his finger on sunggyu's face. He have a really fair skin, long lashes and a cute nose. Wooyun smiled

He stopped at sunggyu's lips, he have a kissable lips too. Woohyun thought

He stared at sunggyu's lips, and brushed his finger on it. Woohyun gasp at the soften of sunggyu's lips, it send a shiver down to woohyun's spine.

"I think fever still has it effect on me." He shake his head and get out from the bed.

 

Sunggyu wake up with sunshine on his face and he found out that someone beside him was missing, "What time is it?" He reached his phone and found out that it's 09.06 in the morning.

"Where is he?" He get out from bed and walked to the living room. Hope to see someone he looked for.

There, woohyun was sitting on the floor with dvd in his hands.

"Hyun!" shouted sunggyu, "Hyung, how's your sleep?" woohyun smiled. "It was nice. how is your fever?" "Better, i'm fully recover now." he grinned.

"Have you eat your breakfast?" "I haven't hyung, do you want to cook for me?" Woohyun use his aegyo.

"Even if you didn't use your aegyo i'm already planning on cooking for you." Somehow woohyun feeling hurt, knowing his aegyo didn't effect sunggyuu.

"That was cute though." sunggyu smiled and patted wooyun's head, "Now get up, i will cook for you." Sunggyu stand up and went to the kitchen.

"Who ask him to pat my head though." woohyun murmur as pink blush start showing on his face

 

-10 minutes later in the kitchen-

"Yay scramble eggs." "Are you a kindergarten, young man?" said sunggyu with smile on his face.

"Now stop playing with your food and start eating your breakfast." "Ne hyung."

"Hmm it taste delicious hyung, i don't know that you can cook." "Well i need to feed myself, so i start to cook."

"Oh when i was in living room i found your dvd collection. And i don't expect you to collect star wars dvd."

"Looks like someone enjoying his tour." Sunggyu smiled, "Someday we should do star wars movie maraton hyun." "Sure, that must be fun. Reminiscence the old day."

 

-After they finished their brekfast-

"Hyung." "What is it hyun?" "Are you free on next saturday night?"

"Well i have my day off, so yes. Why?" Sunggyu replied as he washed the dishes.

"Well i have my birthday on Saturday, 8th february hyung." "Really"

"Yup, and my family will be holding dinner for me." "Are you sure i can come?" "Of course hyung, my mom asked me to bring my friend."

"Then what present do you want?" sunggyu asked, "Don't ask me hyung, you think about it. Surprise me." He grinned.

"Ok, i will think about it later after i drive you home." "Oh right, i need to go home." woohyun grinned. "I will change my clothes first hyung." "I will wait for you then."

 

-Chongdam-dong-

"Thank you for the ride hyung." woohyun unbuckle his seatbelt, "Don't mention it."

"See you on saturday night then." Woohyun get off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter