Taehyun's Point of View

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! I know it's been awhile since i update my last chapter, and i'm sorry for the late update and i'm so thankful to all of you who is still waiting and reading my story.

Don't forget to leave some coments, ok?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Taehyun-ah." It's been awhile since I met him and I was shocked at how one week made him looked surprisingly thin and pale.
"Hyung, how is work?"
"Work is fine, but I'm not." I was feeling sorry towards him, with that made me sure that this is the right thing to do.
"Hyung I know you deserve a lot of explanation, so here I am."
"Glad to hear that." Finally, he smiled. Then he took his phone, "Sungyeol-ah, I think I've finished all my work. But if there is something related to me, i ask you to handle that."
"Okay Hyung, you can trust me."
"Gomawo Sungyeol-ah."
"Nde Hyung."
Oh, he really fast at grasping the situation.
"So, I think rooftop is the best." He suggested.
"Well I'm okay with that Hyung."
Then we went to the rooftop with lift. This building is not that high, it has five floors exclude the basement.

 

In the lift he was a complete silent and so do I. But the lift was fast, so I don't mind the silence.
We reached the top floor, and it was surprisingly neat. It had a semi wooden floor with a little garden and a few bench at the side.


We sat at bench on the corner.
He sigh, "Tell me, I'm ready."
"You must have notice that there was something off with woohyun Hyung." He nodded, "And last week he was collapsing out of sudden, there was a reason for that."
there was a long silence after that.
"He is sick Hyung." There was a whimper and I know that's him.
"Nam Woohyun is sick and you need to accept that Hyung." He drop his head, messing his hairs.
I know the moment I told him that Hyung is sick, I broke his heart.
"Since when... and why?" He manage to ask me between his shaking voice.
"It was five years ago. When he was twenty he was passed out and the doctor told my parents that he has Heart Failure. The doctor said it was inherited from my grandfather. My mom was crying all night and my father was silent from the sadness." 

There were a quick silence before i finished my words, "But the most heart broken one was Hyung, he was a soccer player and with this disease he had to quit his the love of his life, soccer. Quiting soccer did many bad impact on him. He didn't laugh or smile and sometimes I caught him crying at night. He was just an empty bowl without its content." I can hear him sobbing beside me.
"But time healed his wound, he start being the Nam Woohyun we now know." I paused.
"Then he met you. I don't know since when he met you, but one day I saw you drove him home and I start to notice how bright he became."
"I thought everything was perfect, the treatment went smooth and all. Until a few weeks ago Hyung was by heart attack and went unconscious. My parents brought him to his doctor at Hyungsang Hospital. The doctor had a bad news to my family, to us. He said his heart reach its limit, his heart was start rejecting the treatment. And the doctor was suggesting him to get operations." ! This must be the reason why he started acting weird and went all drunk like yesterday.


"Did he do it?" Hopelessly he asked
"No, he was unlucky. Right now Korea is running out of heart stock but there are too many patient. So he is in the waiting list." I smiled bitterly and Sunggyu Hyung was getting up, "My God! Why is it woohyun?!" he started shouting and crying, "He is too kind to be treat unfairly like this." I know what is he feeling now, how heart broken is he.

Knowing your beloved one is dying and the heartbreaking things is we can't do anything to safe him. It's more likely that we are part of the audience, waiting the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter