Chapter 12

Your Voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Sunggyu was outside of the room, waiting for the answer.

 

In the other hand, woohyun was panicking and was too scared to face him now. Not with his pale face and the infuse and all these cables sticking on his body.

"Hyung." Taehyun was grabbing woohyun's hands to calm him down.
"Face it, you love him don't you?" Woohyun let his question hanging there without his answer until taehyun decided to continued.
"You can't be afraid of falling in love."

"Falling in love isn't my fear." he said as his eyes looked down and he pulling his hands from Taehyun's.
"Love is pretty constant. My fear is the people i fall in love with. People aren't constant, people change all the time."

His answer succed on cracking taehyun's hope.

 

"At least he and you deserves a second chance. No, both of you haven't even start."
"You don't unders... "
"I don't understand huh?" Taehyun bitterly laugh
"Hyung, stop being a weak little puppy. You were given this live because you strong enough to live it."

His punchline succed on making a virtual slap on woohyun's face.

"Do you think he will forgive me?"
"He will. Well, maybe you need to get a punch in the face before he forgive you."
Finally they laughed out loud after all those 1000 chapters of drama.

"Let he in." The waiting was paid off, and sunggyu will receive his present.
"Arraseo hyung." He grab his bag and phone and was going to bid a farewell, "Stop acting like you are sick, that's not a really suitable role for you." He grinned sheepishly and exited himself from the room.

 


Sunggyu was there sitting on the metallic waiting chair and was gathering his hands on praying and was too immersed on what he was doing until he can't tell that taehyun was already there.

"Kim Sunggyu." sunggyu was startled at the sudden call and glad to see taehyun in front of him.
"I'm Nam Reliable Taehyun will grant your wish." Sunggyun was furrowed his brows and giving a 'what were you talking about' face.
"The spoiled Nam Woohyun is calling." He smiled
Sunggyu was already stand at the next second, "Really?! Did he finally let me in?"
The good news almost bring the tears on sunggyu but he was too excited to be crying now.

 

"Well your hard work is finally being paid off hyung." he patted sunggyu on the shoulder, "But don't get too excited, you will scare the puppy."
"I know." His tone was one step brighter and he can't stop smiling and hugging taehyun.

"Hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter