Chapter Two

Who's That Boy?

The song has nothing to do with big bang but monsta x are so adorable! While reading, listen to monsta x amen. So:

Enjoy! :3

***

I find Seungri kicking a ball around on his own and I run up to him and tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and smiles. 

"Finally! I thought you had ditched me to hang out with your new roommate." He greets me with a light push on the shoulder and I laugh at him. 

"No. He is kind of rude, I don't want to get on his bad side." I shrug my shoulders as I put my hands into my pockets and he frowns. 

"Who is he? Who has upset my new friend?" He holds up a fist and does a tough guy face. 

"Choi Seung Hyun. He might just be a privacy kind of guy." I reply as I scratch the back of my neck and Seungri's face drops. 

"You know Choi Seung Hyun?" He asks as he puts his fist down and looks shocked as his bottom lip pouts. 

"Well. I don't know him on a personal level. But, with the way you're acting I'm guessing you do." I say as I poke him in his chest. Whoa! His was toned! 

"Yeah, he is the hyung of my group! He can be kind of moody with new people. Don't worry, he'll warm up to you." He reassures me and taps me on the head. I frown at him and playfully push him and then we play football with each other. 

***

(Third Person.)

"Hyung!" Choi Seung Hyun turns around to see his friend Ji Young walking towards him. 

"Do you really have to yell?" He asks his friend and Ji Young just laughs at him. 

"Would you have turned around if I hadn't?" He asks and playfully pushes his friend. Choi Seung Hyun shakes his head and looks back down to his phone. 

"Who are you texting? Is it your girlfriend?" Ji Young tries to look at the phone but Choi Seung Hyun moves it away from him before he could read it. 

"So what if I am?" He asks with a smirk. 

"Hyung, you know she drags you down. I don't see why you are still with her." Ji Young sighs as he frowns as he stares a head of himself. 

"It's what my family want. They want me to date an annoying girl, who's attitude is worse than Daesung's when he doesn't get what he wants. Just the 'perfect girl'." He replies and puts his phone back in his pocket before it rings again. 

"Aish, really this brat." Choi Seung Hyun then pulls out his phone and turns it off before returning it to his pocket. 

"Come on, let's go find the others and see if they want to go get something to eat." 

***

(Joon-Kim's P.O.V.)

Seungri had left to go meet with his group of friends and promised me that he would talk to Choi Seung Hyun for me. I walk around until I find the cafeteria and go inside to get some food. I look around and see what I want. Apple juice and waffles! I sit down and begin to eat when I hear a chair pull out in front of me. I look up and see Choi Seung Hyun with his own waffles and orange juice. I gulp down the food that was in my mouth and slowly smile at him. 

"Seungri tells me that you think I'm rude." He says before he puts a forkful of waffle in his mouth. I quickly shake my head as I feel my nerves get the better of me. 

"ani! I-I never meant it like t-that!" I stutter and then look down and bite my lip as I realise I just made an idiot out of myself. 

"Don't worry about it. I just came over to say sorry if that's what I made myself seem to you. I'm not that kind of guy. I just get nervous around new people." He says as I look back up at him. He gives me a reassuring smile before gesturing to my waffles. 

"You may want to start eating that again before it gets cold." I look down at my waffles and realise that  I was eating these before he came over. I laugh a little before picking up my fork again and have a mouthful of the waffles. I smile at Choi Seung Hyun as he takes a sip from his orange juice. 

"Tell me about yourself Joon-Kim." He says and I swallow my food before responding. 

"Not really much to tell. Only child, my mother lives in the states in our home. But I moved here to attend this college." I say before taking a sip of my apple juice. I notice the way that Choi Seung Hyun was staring at me and I almost cough up my juice; but I keep myself cool. I put my bottle down with a brightening blush on my cheeks. 

"What about you? What stories do you have to share?" I ask him before having another forkful of waffles. 

"Rich family, attending this college to keep my parents happy and dating a girl I wish would leave me alone." For some reason when he said that he was dating someone, a pain in my chest made me look down and take a moment to come back to reality. 

"What's wrong with her?" I ask as I eat some more. He chuckles as he sees my cheeks become big like a hamster's. 

"She is just clingy and very annoying. Always making things about her and never asking what I want. It's tiresome as well because my parents want me to grow up and marry her." He sighs and pokes at his waffles with his fork. 

"Have you tried to talk to your parents about it?" I ask him and he looks up at me and nods his head. 

"Every time I try, they change the topic or make me out to be disrespecting them. I just learn to live with it." He shrugs his shoulders and I feel bad for him. Having your parents decide on a future that you don't want is one of the worst things to go through. 

"Don't worry hyung, you will make it through this and find someone you really like. Fighting!" I hold up my fist and smile as he chuckles at my actions. 

"Fighting." He says and holds his fist up next to mine and we both laugh as we continue to eat our waffles. 

"Now, I need to make rules for the dorm room." He says as he sets his fork down and holds up his finger. 

"One: no returning back to the dorm after hours." He holds up his second finger. 

"Two: leave each other to their own privacy, no messing in each other's things." He holds up his third finger. 

"Three: no funny business with bringing a girl back to the dorm." I shake my head at that rule.

"ani! No need to worry about that!" I say as I stand up and he raises an eyebrow at me. I look around me and see some people staring at me so I sit back down. 

"I mean, I wouldn't do that. Not when it's disrespectful to the person I'm sharing the dorm with." He smiles at my answer and then holds up his fourth finger.

"Finally: no lying to your roommate. That's a real trust issue of mine. I hate lying or other's lying to me." He tells me and I nod my head in response. 

"Great, I'm glad that we cleared up the mess about bad first impressions and we could agree on somethings. I'll leave first, annyeong." He then gets up and walks away with his bottle of orange juice and leaves his dirty plate on the table. I quickly finish my own waffles and leave the plate on the table and take my apple juice with me back to the dorm room.

***

Did you like?