Chapter Eight

Who's That Boy?

The song for this chapter is Love Equation - VIXX as I thought the song was beautiful when I was writing this chapter. Also, would any of you like to see any more Idols in this story? They don't have to be a YG Idol, I don't mind who you want just leave a comment and I'll squeeze them in somewhere. :3

***

I've woken up this morning and my leg is in a lot of pain. I guess I overworked it yesterday with all of my movement that I did throughout the day. I'm just glad that I only have Photography today and that shouldn't put too much strain on my leg. I push myself up and run my eyes before opening them to see Choi Seung Hyun waiting by the staircase. I pull my covers up higher over my chest as I'm not currently wearing my binder.

"Come on, I'm helping you this morning." Choi Seung Hyun says as he walks over to the side of my bed and pulls the covers away from me.

"a-ani! I can dress myself!" I exclaim as he bends down to pick me up. I struggle against him as he picks me up in a panic that he would notice my chest.

"Yah! Stay still, I'm just looking out for you." He groans in frustration as he walks down the staircase. I stop struggling as I didn't want him to fall while carrying me because that would make two of us with a bad leg.

"There see, no harm in me helping you." He says as he sits me on the bathroom counter. I pout my bottom lip out at him as I lean forward so that my shirt is baggy and not against my chest. He frowns at me before poking my bottom lip with his finger.

"You look like a little girl when you do that." He says as he picks up his and my toothbrush. Putting toothpaste on both before handing me my own. I begin brushing my teeth as I frown at him for calling me a girl again. I know I am a girl but he doesn't need to know that.

"Aish, you never brush correctly. Come here." Choi Seung Hyun takes my toothbrush and begins to brush my teeth for me. I push his chest in an attempt to push him off me as I'm not some child that needs his help with everything.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

*** (Choi Seung Hyun's P.O.V) ***

What is with this stupid feeling I am having right now? As I stand here and playfully tease Joon-Kim by brushing his teeth for him and yet there is this feeling in my chest as I look at him.

"Why are you complaining?" I ask as I hold him by his jaw and continue brushing his teeth. He soon gives up struggling and just accepts the fact of me brushing his teeth. Why won't this feeling go away? I like spending time alone with Joon-Kim, he keeps me smiling.

"There, all done. Now hop on and we will get your clothes." I say as I bend down in front of him and get ready to catch him on my back. He sighs before doing as I told him; why is his chest so soft? Stop thinking these things you fool!

I carry him Toni's bedroom area before returning him to the bathroom and going over to my own bedroom area to get my clothes ready.

Why do I get this feeling from being around him?

*** (Daesung's P.O.V) ***

Waiting for Joon-Kim and Choi Seung Hyun was taking a while but it would be worth it to see that little face again. I've noticed as I've spent time with Joon-Kim just these few days that my heart rate picks up and I become this person I don't even know myself.

Is that weird?

Umma used to tell me that liking boys is fine, as long as I was happy. But, do I like Joon-Kim in that way? It's most likely because I haven't had a girlfriend in a while. Yeah, that's it. I just need to get a girlfriend.

*** (Joon-Kim's P.O.V) ***

Since both Daesung and Choi Seung Hyun wanted to help me so badly, I've made them be my models for a photo shoot that I have to complete today. I made Daesung dress in dark clothing while Choi Seung Hyun wore both white and black clothing. I guess you could say that they were representing the Angel and the Devil. Or at least that's what I'm going to tell my teacher, maybe they'll think it's a good idea.

"Daesung can you put your hands in you pockets? Choi Seung Hyun... I don't know, be weird." I request the pair to do while I sit on a stool and point my camera at them and watch as they do as I asked them. I try my best not laugh at Choi Seung Hyun's actions as he poses in the most ridiculous pose ever. Daesung loses it as he enters a fit of laughter and so does Choi Seung Hyun. I take pictures as they both mess around and laugh at one another.

They definitely know how to cheer me up.

***

Short update but I wanted to make sure people knew what is coming up