Chapter Six

Who's That Boy?

The song for this chapter is Appear from the OST of Secret Garden as I thought it was great to play while reading this chapter. Also, the image is what I imagined one of the scenes to look like. 

:3

***

After we had met Seungri outside the dorms we all went to our lessons. TaeYang and I were put together for the dance lesson and I had to try and keep up with him.

But now I'm out on the basketball pitches with Seungri, TaeYang and Daesung. They had invited me to play basketball with them and I thought it would be fun. So I changed into my basketball shorts and a tank top that I packed just in case it got too warm, but it fits perfectly to this situation.

"What will the teams be?" Seungri asks as he claps his hands together and TaeYang throws the ball into the hoop.

"Joon-Kim and I will be on a team," Daesung says as he puts his arm around my shoulders. I laugh as Daesung ruffles up my hair and I push him off me.

"So, it's me and you hyung!" Seungri cheers as steals the ball from TaeYang and then runs to the hoop and shoots the ball. Daesung stands in front of me and points a finger at me.

"You can play basketball, right?" He asks, to which I nod my head and smile. He returns the smile and then we begin to play. I'm not the best player in the world, but I can shoot a few hoops and score.

The score was seventeen to Daesung and I and sixteen to TaeYang and Seungri. Each time I would score a hoop, Daesung would pick me up and spin me around. Slightly strange considering that we are both 'boys' yet he doesn't care about that. So now it was last point wins.

*** (Third Person.) ***

Choi Seung Hyun and Ji Young were both walking around with the campus as they were talking about ideas for their new music project.

"What about Zutter? We've been working on that one for a while." Ji Young suggests as Choi Seung Hyun looks over at the basketball pitches and sees their four friends all playing. He freezes when he sees Joon-Kim on the floor holding his knee. When he moves his hand, Choi Seung Hyun is able to see the blood and he rushes as fast as he can to Joon-Kim.

"Joon-Kim! What happened?" Choi Seung Hyun asks as he falls down to his knees to look at the wound on Joon-Kim's leg.

"It's okay, I just bumped into Seungri when I went to shoot a hoop," Joon-Kim replies as he tries to stop Choi Seung Hyun from fussing over a small cut. Choi Seung Hyun looks up at Seungri who instantly threw his hands up in defence.

"I never meant to collide with him! It was an accident!" He says as Choi Seung Hyun stands up and faces him. They stand face to face, Seungri terrified of what his hyung was going to do while Choi Seung Hyun glared at him.

"This is your fault! Why did you do this?!" Choi Seung Hyun yells at Seungri as he raises his hand to hit him.

"Joon-Kim!" Daesung yells as Joon-Kim had stood up and was now holding Choi Seung Hyun's fist before he could have hit Seungri. Choi Seung Hyun looks down at him and finally notices what his anger was about to cause him to do. 

"If you're going to blame anyone, then it should be me. If you're going to hit someone... then it should be me." Joon-Kim says as he winces from the pain of standing on his injured leg. Choi Seung Hyun notices this and looks down at his leg and see's that the bleeding has become worse. Lowering his hand he looks back at Seungri. 

"Mianhada," He mutters and then turns his attention back to Joon-Kim. 

"Ji Young, go and tell the nurse that I'm bringing Joon-Kim and to be ready. Daesung help me get Joon-Kim to the nurse." Choi Seung Hyun says as he puts one of Joon-Kim's arms around his shoulders and then supports his back and Daesung does the same. 

***

Once Joon-Kim's leg was wrapped up, the nurse told him to stay and rest it for a while. Daesung and Choi Seung Hyun decide to stay with him to keep him company so that he isn't alone. 

"You can go back to your classes you know. You don't have to wait around." Joon-Kim says as the pair sit either side of the bed he was on. 

"Yah! ani! I'm not leaving your side!" Daesung exclaims and points at him. 

"You stopped me from doing something foolish, so I'm going to make sure that you heal." Choi Seung Hyun says as he smiles at Joon-Kim; who in turn returns the smile. 

"Aish! I'm not going to be able to dance tomorrow with TaeYang!" Joon-Kim suddenly exclaims as he slaps his hand on his forehead. He falls back down on the bed and whines as he rubs his face. 

"You'll be fine. The nurse said that you will be able to walk and run so I'm sure you can still dance." Daesung assures him with a chuckle. Joon-Kim just shakes his head at him as he sits back up with the assistances of Choi Seung Hyun. Joon-Kim pouts out his bottom lip causing the other two boys to laugh at him, and soon enough he joins in with them. 

*** (Joon-Kim's P.O.V.) ***

After the nurse allowed me to leave, Choi Seung Hyun stood up and made me get onto his back so that he could carry me back to our dorm. 

"Am I not heavy?" I ask him as he walks around the campus. He looks up at me with a mock look of offence

"Are you trying to say that I'm not strong?" He asks and I shake my head in response. 

"Then no. You're not heavy." He smiles and then looks ahead of himself again. 

"Why didn't you go to dinner with your girlfriend last night?" I ask as rest my chin on his right shoulder. I glance at his face and see his jaw tense and then loosen as he looks around himself. 

"I don't know. I didn't really feel like going." He replies with a stained voice and I feel bad for asking him and reminding him of it. 

"Mianhada. I didn't mean to make you upset." I tell him as I poke his cheek in an attempt to cheer him up. He chuckles at me, letting me know that I've achieved my goal. 

"I don't know how you always make me smile," He says and I feel a strange feeling in my chest when he does but I push the thought away. 

*** 

Sitting in the movie theatre with him sat beside me actually felt nice. We didn't interrupt each other from watching the film either which was a peaceful nice. Our hands sometimes brushed against each other's when we would rest them on the armrests, which made me feel a fluttering in my chest. 

I see his hand reach up and poke me on the cheek as I turn my head to look at him. He smiles and I couldn't help but reach up and gently pinch his cheek, causing him to chuckle at me. He looks down at me and pokes my cheek again. 

"Oppa!" I squeal as he chuckles and we get shushed by the people in the row in front of us. We look at each other and playfully glare at one another before I lean on him and he puts his arm around my shoulders. 

"Saranghae," He whispers into my ear. 

That stupid alarm! I open my right eye to see my phone on the bedside table and reach across to turn it off. Huffing as I sit up on my bed and stare around myself. 

That was some weird dream.